NIKE AIR MAG 2015

roll.gif

Haha - it truly is.

Put my listing up not really expecting anything until tomorrow.

Sold and paid for within 20 mins.

More money for da MAGS
I think the comic con bottle is a little different than the ones sold online. Hopefully you don't get someone wanting a refund.

I kind of hope nike sells these the same way they did before. Striking out won't sting as much if i miss out on a 10k dollar sneaker

All hype aside, you guys should check out the Puente Hills Mall (Twin Pines Mall in the Movie) here in socal. They got Doc Brown's Utility Van and the Delorean at the parking lot. Pretty cool.

No drama there. Listing never mentioned anything about Comic-con.

All about Walmart homes.

Im breezy
Good stuff man. I ordered off wal-mart too, got my order confirmation but hasn't moved to processing yet. Hopefully i'm good too.. Okay that was the last thing i'll post about the pepsi bottles lol... Going to sleep hope everyone who wants these mags gets em (when they release)

I kind of hope nike sells these the same way they did before. Striking out won't sting as much if i miss out on a 10k dollar sneaker
So you want to be certain you never really had a chance. :lol:  
hahaha yea pretty much.. unless these are GR i have no chance anyway. No one knows when they are releasing or how. Or if it's even happening haha so the chances i even cop are slim to none.. and that breaks my heart

Calm down. It aint even that serious.

Second of all is it the resellers fault consumers are so stupid?
laugh.gif
Only reason its selling for that much is because thats what people are paying for it
Lets be serious most of the time resellers set their own prices, some do auctions but most set their own prices.  Why do you think JB raises their prices one of the reasons is to combat resellers.

Lets be serious most of the time resellers set their own prices, some do auctions but most set their own prices.  Why do you think JB raises their prices one of the reasons is to combat resellers.

:lol:
You dont know how supply and demand work, as is evidenced by this post.

I wont explain it to you. If you feel some type of way about it get a better job.

Watch Nike release the Bruins, Air Mags, and Hyperdunks all at once

The internet would burn down 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom