NIKE AIR MAG 2015

i feel like NT copped atleast 1500 of those 6500 bottles aha
roll.gif

NT is clutch with the links!!!

Wow, $750. I couldn't do that to someone, I have too much of a conscience.

You dont have the strenght of character to treat an idiot like an idiot. People paying that much are stupid people, and should be treated as such.
A fanatic who desperately wants a bottle isn't an idiot, people pay thousands for comics and old toys. I have an original millennium falcon that was passed down to me, I know what it's worth but I don't have the heart to take that sort of money off a fan of the franchise.

Last edited:

You dont have the strenght of character to treat an idiot like an idiot. People paying that much are stupid people, and should be treated as such.
A fanatic who desperately wants a bottle isn't an idiot, people pay thousands for comics and old toys. I have an original millennium falcon that passed down to me, I know what it's worth but I don't have the heart to take that sort of money off a fan of the franchise.
how much is it worth?

A fanatic who desperately wants a bottle isn't an idiot, people pay thousands for comics and old toys. I have an original millennium falcon that passed down to me, I know what it's worth but I don't have the heart to take that sort of money off a fan of the franchise.

But that guy paid 750 when its still going for $500

I dont see how someone giving you money for an item they value at that price is something to feel bad about :lol:

Last edited:
People fail to realize there are some things (material wise) money can't pay.  Despite the popular saying everyone doesn't have a price.

Amazon has to sell a lot just to make a profit.  75 billion in sales to make 275 million last year.  You may joke about stock falling, but you lose enough costumers with stunts like this and you will see an impact.

how much is it worth?
between 2500 to 4500.

I haven't seen any of the Walmart or Amazon orders on ebay. I only see the NY Comic Con joints. I'm using the app though not sure if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom