NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I keep money liquid in a checking account as well. I keep 30k or so on deck to get to if I need it. The rest is invested. Honestly if i see 300k in a checking account it tells me either he is dumb af or pretty stacked. 

Posting last four digits + zero in other account = dumbass

Late Night TV is dead.

Internet killed it.

All they do is re-hash twitter.

Last edited:
why are people so angry? Nike never said they would release the Mag's to the public. Hell they never said they would release period. Tinker just said that power lacing shoes would be made.

Yall getting butt hurt off your own assumptions and what blogs are telling yall.
Exactly anybody getting mad about this is a lame idiot simple as that. Letting emotions get the best of them lol

This day will be forever remembered in history, a pair of power lacing Nike Mags were made in 2015 on the day Marty, Doc, and Jenifer went to the future.  I'm glad Mr. Fox received them, he is the character that wore them after all.  We should be glad that the technology exist and that it may be a possibility for people to secure them a year from now.  Most people knew that these were going to be auctioned and they should.  Rejoice my NT community!

roll.gif

I don't even care about the lights. I'd never turn them on if I had a pair other than for novelty but not to wear out.

I just like the design aesthetics of shoes from the 80's-mid 90's. And I've always preferred high tops though my wife hates when I wear them with shorts lol.

I keep money liquid in a checking account as well. I keep 30k or so on deck to get to if I need it. The rest is invested. Honestly if i see 300k in a checking account it tells me either he is dumb af or pretty stacked. 
Or has mid-level photoshop skills

Well, FDIC insurance only covers up to 250,000, if I recall correctly.

I'm not an expert in any means on banking but I'm pretty sure if he gets robbed fdic can make a good case for straight telling him they won't pay him a dime. It'd be like telling your insurance to pay up cuz you gave someone your keys and they stole your car they'd tell you to ****

Lol @ the rustled jimmies in here.

I have several accounts. I just got a large ach this morning that's why that account is high. 

Last edited:
Crazy how that letter just made this thread come to a stand still, where are the ppl who earlier loved the movie and shoes ?

Still here, just watching all the new comments come in

Still here too. About to head to AMC for trilogy.

I was 100% wrong about them being a reality. But a lot in here echoing my sentiments about no GR release, regular drop. is what it is. But kudos to Nike for what looks like another great charity move. Eagerly awaiting the rest of the day, Kimmel, etc.

2011 winners still waiting by inboxes...lol.

Last edited:
Still here too. About to head to AMC for trilogy.

I was 100% wrong about them being a reality. But kudos to Nike for what looks like another great charity move. Eagerly awaiting the rest of the day, Kimmel, etc.

2011 winners still waiting by inboxes...lol.
As for me, I have the DVDs.  I watched the first one last week and tonight I'm watching Part II.

Back
Top Bottom