NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If anyone is still waiting on cashing out, this week is probably the time, even if this second batch is once again limited to 6500 as some articles indicate. True, there will be more people looking to buy afterward, but it will also be true that there will be a lot more people looking to sell. 

:lol: My bottle is on the bay right now with only 1 watcher. Hype died quick on this one, might just go ahead and stash it away for keeps. It was only $20 after all.

laugh.gif
no hes saying if the shipping box is damaged... like the Memphis boxes from Nike.
RIGHT LMAO.. I THINK HE MISSED THAT PART LOL..
laugh.gif
i did my bad 

laugh.gif
My bottle is on the bay right now with only 1 watcher. Hype died quick on this one, might just go ahead and stash it away for keeps. It was only $20 after all.
It looks like they are moving for 200 or so....a huge difference from the initial 500.

laugh.gif
My bottle is on the bay right now with only 1 watcher. Hype died quick on this one, might just go ahead and stash it away for keeps. It was only $20 after all.
I'd recommend keeping that listing up until after the 11/3 drop. The hype will build up again once people get boned on the restock.

I'd recommend keeping that listing up until after the 11/3 drop. The hype will build up again once people get boned on the restock.
Maybe there will be some renewed hype, but you have to figure that a good number of those purchases are going to be intended for resale, especially since it's no secret now that it can be a resold for a quick buck. There will be more buyers than there are now, but there are going to be tons more sellers, too. I think it's going to quickly end up sub-$200 when sellers rapidly undercut each other.

Maybe there will be some renewed hype, but you have to figure that a good number of those purchases are going to be intended for resale, especially since it's no secret now that it can be a resold for a quick buck. There will be more buyers than there are now, but there are going to be tons more sellers, too. I think it's going to quickly end up sub-$200 when sellers rapidly undercut each other.
I think there will be another rush of them going for really high prices ($400-500) on the 3rd right after they sell out, and then it'll die down again in the following days.

One of my co-workers paid $450 for a bottle like 10 minutes before Pepsi announced the restock. Haha. Dude even came to work in the full Marty McFly costume.

I don't know that I would agree, and it's only because you're talking about another 6500 tubes going to random people. Who will nab these Pepsi tubes? Many fans wanted them for keeps, many want them for resale, and many want them simply because BTTF is in right now. There's not enough of a quantity to spread to just one group.

Either way, I don't think we'll see $400 bottles again.

If it were me I'd list it for like $300 the night of the 2nd.

Good call

Last edited:
I thought I saw somewhere that the Pepsi restock will take 6-8 weeks to fulfill after the sale. So when the next batch sells out, I'd imagine listings that have them in-hand will sell well on ebay again.

I thought I saw somewhere that the Pepsi restock will take 6-8 weeks to fulfill after the sale. So when the next batch sells out, I'd imagine listings that have them in-hand will sell well on ebay again.
At the end of the day, there's only going to be 13,000 bottles in existence, unless Pepsi decides to just do a wide release eventually, but that would kill a lot of the good will/cool cred they've built up by this launch. The bottles will always be a collectible.

Now what I'm wondering is, when are we going to start seeing Pepsi Perfect bootlegs? Haha

didn't know where else to post this but I saw an article about Nike taking over the NBA contract and in it they said that self-lacing sneakers will be a big part of their future. Guess that means the Mags will be the first of many? I can't even imagine a world where shoes tie themselves man that's crazy

didn't know where else to post this but I saw an article about Nike taking over the NBA contract and in it they said that self-lacing sneakers will be a big part of their future. Guess that means the Mags will be the first of many? I can't even imagine a world where shoes tie themselves man that's crazy
Would save time from having to stop a game or even the player stepping aside to tie his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom