NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Wait that actually was a NTer???

:lol: :smh:

No idea if its the same person, read back a few pages.

The poster we're mentioning now is Polo

Edit: ok somebody only mentioned the other person that Nike pump faked. Now that I checked back. Could be wrong. Either way still no sign of Polo! :nerd:
:lol:

Last edited:
There's a little card in the shoe box with a number to call in case there are any problems with the sneakers. Also have a number they gave me to use as well.

Idk how i feel about buying reps with that tech. Going to tighten up and never loosen back [emoji]128514[/emoji].

When these power lacing ones are release in eating like 5 months for them to perfect them. These first ones going to tighten up and when u turn on the lights burst into flames and then not loosen up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I am totally against everything "replica" but this is the only time I'll say man F it.. just cause Nike ain't do us right this release man it's really messed up the more you think about it..

I am totally against everything "replica" but this is the only time I'll say man F it.. just cause Nike ain't do us right this release man it's really messed up the more you think about it..
Nah, Chill 

They'll Restock 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom