Nike Air Max 1 + Air Safari Tech Pack - Round II

both look to be mesh
nerd.gif

with that said, the ones with the pink swoosh (minus pink laces) are good beaters.
glasses.gif

WOW oh WOW. this stuff is so dope its ridiculous. the first round was hideous looking online but in person they are OFF THE HOOK. now these are just on a wholenother level.

round 2 is better yes....the 2nd pair is nice...but i cant see if this is a mesh toe box it looks like leather.

if someone wants em paypal me some cold hard cash i'm headin tomorrow morning to cop mines

The 2nd round Air Maxes are more subtle than the first. I picked them up thinking they were navy blue.. although it says black on the box. But I swear thatsthe bluest black I've ever seen. Either way, the leather is dumb soft. The suede is soft. Wish they weren't $125 though.. cutting into my beer money.

i'm surprised this isnt gettin more hype on niketalk. these are gettin a lot of love from people and decent reselling prices like 189.00 and up for theam1's

i like the safari's... i still need to get the first ones that dropped, and these..i like them..

the am1's dont look too bad this time though. i just needa catch them when theyre on sale haha

Back
Top Bottom