Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

^post pics when you do. and those look real clean WillMax. you order them?

one of my favorite threads on NT. i need a new pair or two for summer.

Status on my IDs says delivered. Can't wait to get home and check them out. Three hours to go! Pics to follow.

Status on my IDs says delivered. Can't wait to get home and check them out. Three hours to go! Pics to follow.
Thanks, I'll be eagerly waiting.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a few IDs but want to see some live photos of some first.

Appreciate it

Last edited:
Alright, here go a couple pics. I'm a bit underwhelmed, not disappointed tho. I expected the yellow to be much richer in color, sort of like the laces. Will definitely be throwing on some black laces. Just gotta get to the mall this weekend and pick some up (will post pics when I do the lace change).

This is what the ID looked like:

As for the process, I was extremely pleased. Turn around was pretty quick order was placed on the 25th of March, got the "started" email on the 26th, almost finished email on the 10th of April, and they were delivered today. So we're looking at about 24 days from placing the order to my doorstep.

Hopefully we get some better options for the summer.

I've been waiting a long time for the leather option to come back so that's nice. The color options are extremely underwhelming though. I don't think we will see new colors until fall or early winter. I also wish they would bring back the splattered paint sole/reflective upper version. Anyone else also miss the brown suede bag they used to come in?

On july 15 Nike is putting elephant print option and other colors on the AM1. I'm really excited
to see what they give us. So get ready guys
My source is very very on point with Nike

Bump. Any Elephant printed iDs out here?

I've seen a few on IG, and temptation is starting to kick in :/.

My attempt.

finally created an account here. i'm trying to create some clean am1 for spring. what do you guys think ? inspired from previous models and whatever.. and yeah, wanted to bring the thread back !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom