=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Moneyright

word and date? hopefully not alot of FF wear sz 12

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^12 is the most popular size around. Its the new 9. Just ask the homies Slone or Rico.

MONEYRIGHT ... Im sorry homie but you gotta move to the back of the bus.

SIZE 12 is NO JOKE around here like KRIS said.

Wish we could go back to them days when size 12 was just sitting.
mad.gif
frown.gif

OLDSOLE  ... NICE work. Makes me wonder how many size12s will be there then. Did they give you a solid RD ?

That's real talk Rico...I remember on a lineup or even online not a lot of people was rocking 12 it was an easy cop...but now..!%++ I gotta get there early or just say +$$* it

Kris, you already know...12 is the new 9...
grin.gif
so dude asking about it, you gotta fall in line my G...damn 5 sz. 13's...them N_'s need to stop the games...and $981?
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's.

Fair point made regarding re-sellers, your right that sometimes you wouldn't be able to pick up a pair of kicks that weren't being sold in your area(or in my case, country), that you then could
because of a re-seller. But also, on the other hand... if that re-seller(who is only there to cop and sell for the profit) wasn't in the line... then that leaves one more pair for the dude in the line who
waited all night for em and missed out by one, when he was actually wanting them just to wear. So yes they can help you if your not there, but also screw you if you are there. Just feelin sorry for the
true head thats campin out and doing the right thing. But sure, your right... they are part of the game, and just have to like it or lump it.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
mercer caught red handed. i'd love to have a pair of these and was ready to drop over 2bills for them. at this point i don't even think its worth the hassle of liking them.

seriously Mercer should of just sold the kicks already the longer they wait the more the hype grows making the shoe more known to the public attracting more people to wanna line up

Oh, but in this case i am gonna have to be a hypocrite. I will kiss the sweet cheeks of the re-seller that puts up an 11.5 of these. Be sure that i will pay whatever it takes to score em. Best shoe of the decade!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
Word....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't even want to call favors to the people with access to that store. People must be already hitting them up heavy.

oldsole73 wrote:
.... sz 12(9) 

nerd.gif

Hopefully there is some luck coming my way.

981$ is just stupid. DAMN. I sure cant see me ever spending over 450 on one shoe.

But then again, if you got the cash to burn I guess you can do that. Hopefully that person is always giving back to others in a MAJOR way too.

Originally Posted by clearsole23

lol @ duece editing his post

didn't want to offend anyone.  never know, might have been some female readn my mess.  not like dude punked me or anything.  just tryn to do the right thing.

Originally Posted by deuce02

Originally Posted by clearsole23

lol @ duece editing his post

didn't want to offend anyone.  never know, might have been some female readn my mess.  not like dude punked me or anything.  just tryn to do the right thing.
you cant get banned for that word, just trying to look out.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

last night when i checked the system, there was 20 pairs each of 10, 10.5, n 11... u guys see whats left, lol... by the time they release the shoe the numbers will be in the lower single digits...

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I'm hearing campers have already started...can anyone confirm this?

why dont u go and find out fr yourself instead of sitting behind a computer screen waiting for someone to spoonfeed you...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

why dont u go and find out fr yourself instead of sitting behind a computer screen waiting for someone to spoonfeed you...

Jay ... that homie JON has been putting in MAJOR work. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom