=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ yea but there are also good people on NT and Kalvin is one of them. it's not too hard to see who the good folks on here are. but it helps if you look in the right places..
oh and considering your avy and sig nicksNY96 you might be considered one of those resellers you are mad about. just saying.
u pointing out multiple pairs of coppers like that's something to boast about u want another pair they're still in Niketown NY on the 5th floor if u want them one of those was actually my pair and the other two were out to people in Cali that couldn't get their hands on some which i sold to them for retail plus shipping since Nike dicked the left coast on those...look at my forsale post if u want i'm sure it's around here

...and i have extra pairs of shoes to get rid of so what? i'm still not charging astronomical prices for my shoes. it wouldn't matter to me if i sold them or not it just equals more shoes i get to wear so i don't mind sitting on them..i try and look out for as many people as i can i dont care if i've never met you before that's just me
...as for looking in the right places...tell me where when Mercer was the only store here in the US getting them the only way i was getting them was if i knew someone in there or i asked mommy and daddy to give me money to cut class and get shoes....i'm 25 w/ a career i can't do that anymore i'm just a shoe head who went all out to get a pair and got dicked by the company that makes them
whynottypewithnospacesasitisashardtoreadaswhenyouusenoperiods
all the anger being directed in the wrong place young grasshopper.  it's actually kinda funny, like a child throwing a temper tantrum. 
anyhow, RL/Kalvin is part of the FAM and I was just stepping in to point that out that he is not what you so quickly assumed he was.  you insinuated that he was a 'reseller prick' before you even know what he was about.  not very good form at all.  props for catching yourself but I had already responded before you did so that's that
and about looking in the right places, I meant if you look in the right places on NT you will find lots of good folks who aren't 'reseller pricks' and are in it for the love just as you claim to be.  I am the last person to ask about knowing the right people and getting stuff that way.  everything I have I got through legwork
I think the whole thing is pretty messed up too.  but you don't see me going at people I know nothing about cus I'm mad.  man, I live in the home of Nike and we don't get anything close to exclusive!  don't you think this bothers me?  but am I going to be like "all of NY sucks cus they get releases we don't in Portland"?  naw, that doesn't make sense.
so be as mad as you want but man they are just shoes.  I have more important things to stress about

Originally Posted by air max 1

I see there's a lot of unhappy people
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe
Young grasshopper? I've been at this for a long time. I'm coming from the point of the consumer that actually does go out during his lunch break, takes a trip downtown then gets confronted by all this BS; like I did today. If that isn't for the love of it, I don't know what is. 
If I knew they were releasing I would have even taken the day off, and went, or took an extended lunch. I've missed other releases before I don't sweat it.  I always know I can find it later down the road, but what went down there today wreaked of shadiness.  You can call it a temper tantrum if u want, but I took the proper measures in trying to secure my pair I'm royally pissed. I called 7 times, went there personally after work.  Everyone acted is if they knew nothing, then all of a sudden they're gone. When there are so many deterrents keeping me away from something, its not right flat out.  I should be able to acquire in a certain manner, or atleast be able to form a game plan to get them.
Sorry you can't get access to stuff being so close, If I knew you were good for it I'd be the dude to pick up something for you at cost like I've done with other members on here.  In all my years on NT this is the first time I've gone haywire. I lost it I know, it happens the beast in me came out so again my bad RL prick def wasn't the right word, but that was one shoe I would've wore out the store, and I'm not the only one that feels that way.
At the end yes shoes are shoes, but if you feel that way at the end of the day you probably didn't want them as much as I did. I hope that was gramatically pleasing enough for you. #noshots

RICO7JT wrote:

oldsole73 wrote:

When i called special orders it said they had 5 sz13's at mercer so do the math from there.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's.

Brightsoulgirll ..... BAN 21 MERCER....150 pairs minus ? .....DJCK got his sz 13

Originally Posted by searchin4js

He got ALL the size 13

From DJCKs twitter

NOTE TO ALL OF YOU TRYING TO GET "PARRA/PATTA" AIR MAX 1... I DID NOT GET MINE FROM 21 MERCER.. (THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THEM YET) 

Im sure he DID cop his pairs from MERCER

these shoes got GROWN azzzzzz men lyin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and LOLOLOLOLOL....i would stop praying and start saving up
laugh.gif

cmon montalban!!! hope they get some... *praying* 

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS!!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

RICO7JT wrote:

oldsole73 wrote:

When i called special orders it said they had 5 sz13's at mercer so do the math from there.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's.

Brightsoulgirll ..... BAN 21 MERCER....150 pairs minus ? .....DJCK got his sz 13

Originally Posted by searchin4js

He got ALL the size 13

From DJCKs twitter

NOTE TO ALL OF YOU TRYING TO GET "PARRA/PATTA" AIR MAX 1... I DID NOT GET MINE FROM 21 MERCER.. (THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THEM YET) 

Im sure he DID cop his pairs from MERCER

these shoes got GROWN azzzzzz men lyin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and LOLOLOLOLOL....i would stop praying and start saving up
laugh.gif

cmon montalban!!! hope they get some... *praying* 

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS!!

HYPE KILLS that's for sure. The shoes have grown men acting like kids
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread makes me want them LESS than before

sometimes the hype just gets old
would rather just id a pair and be happy with the colorway
this colorway was nice but simply not worth the stress and chaos that this release has caused

Originally Posted by rareair45

this colorway was nice but simply not worth the stress and chaos that this release has caused
QFT

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by rareair45

QFT

Rare air I feel you

Random thoughts...

1) If only my boy would've came thru earlier with that pack of yellow post-its & black sharpie... (SMFH-FML...)

2) Life lesson # 2081... lightskined people with curly hair are shadEYYYYYyyyy... (Now I know why Bart Simpson never trusted Sideshow Bob...)

3) The Game is A Foot needs to start dropping cake on more BeSpoke AF1's. Maybe then he'll be one of "cool" size 13 NYC heads ("they say I walk around like I got an "S" on my chest...") who get's first dibs on drops like this again...

4) Still LMAO at # 81/18...

5) Fake 1998 Coogi's & real Entourage AF1's... (WHERETHEYDOTHATAT.COM)...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts...

1) If only my boy would've came thru earlier with that pack of yellow post-its & black sharpie... (SMFH-FML...)

2) Life lesson # 2081... lightskined people with curly hair are shadEYYYYYyyyy... (Now I know why Bart Simpson never trusted Sideshow Bob...)

3) Sherlock Foams needs to start dropping cake on more BeSpoke AF1's. Maybe then he'll be one of "cool" size 13 NYC heads ("they say I walk around like I got an "S" on my chest...") who get's first dibs on drops like this again...

i know the dude personally that you claim is wearing a fake Coogi and believe me that sweater is real

this was a crazy release if people would of gotten in a straight line all the pairs would of been sold and there would be no raffle and as for Mercer having pairs leftover. yes they do and are they gonna be up for grabs? NO hopefully this is a lesson to all those people with huge ego's that dont wanna cooperate with everyone else and make it difficult to get pairs but im not gonna even complain anymore i got my pair. I wish i was able to help a couple of Nter's that would of returned the favor but couldnt

i got my pair...MERCER FTW...lol...na i camped out all night... so i guess hard work pays off. i am 2 for 2 on raffles. and trust me i know the dude with coogi PERSONALLY, and its real bro...

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Random thoughts...

3) Sherlock Foams needs to start dropping cake on more BeSpoke AF1's. Maybe then he'll be one of "cool" size 13 NYC heads ("they say I walk around like I got an "S" on my chest...") who get's first dibs on drops like this again...

i know the dude personally that you claim is wearing a fake Coogi and believe me that sweater is real

this was a crazy release if people would of gotten in a straight line all the pairs would of been sold and there would be no raffle and as for Mercer having pairs leftover. yes they do and are they gonna be up for grabs? NO hopefully this is a lesson to all those people with huge ego's that dont wanna cooperate with everyone else and make it difficult to get pairs but im not gonna even complain anymore i got my pair. I wish i was able to help a couple of Nter's that would of returned the favor but couldnt
roll.gif
Yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom