Nike Air Max 2010 (pics)

Originally Posted by AJ27526

^^You already know what youre buying next year?

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

not really feeling the mesh on there.the darker colored ones look dirty and bum-like.i'd still go with the 09's.

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i don't see the point of flywire on these
i dont either..these dont look real, not to mention theyre in am09 boxes

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

i don't see the point of flywire on these
i dont either..these dont look real, not to mention theyre in am09 boxes

These are them or fakes from the same factory. The real pics from nike printed materials have already been posted. Those pics were about 1 inch big though. Alot of these shoes have the wrongboxes but are still legit. Most 2009s on these sites have 354744 001 as the CW, when that isn't accurate.

I like the 09s alot better and the colorways need some help. Also, i don't think flat laces go with these.

yeah that sounds about right man... I like the AM09s better too. I'm not sure I like the heavy-grade mesh on the '10s.

i still wanna see these in person but i kinda like these more then the 09s. lol guess i'm alone on this one

Can we get something besides 2-tone colorways? Way to be creative and copy ALL of the same colorways from the 09's.

yeah i'd like more variation. I felt like the 09s used 2 templates (silver base or black base) and just changed one color

not terrible, but the upper seems a little uninspired.

the right colorways could save this shoe, though.

The bootleggers came out HARD on this one; 15+ colorways out a good 8 months before RD
eek.gif

Of course, 09 > '10, but the 2010 looks to be a shoe that can really grow on you and has much more potentialaesthetically for the SL versions.

Back
Top Bottom