Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Neons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have any advice on locating those neons? the link on the previous page says they're out.. thanks!

i wear an 11.5 in 2009 and these fit like my 09's just a little narrow in the toe box. im gonna stick with sz 11.5

Originally Posted by frazier10

damn i need those yesterday...are stores like eastbay,finishline etc gonna have these?
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on the Nike Air Max 24-7 in Black/Grey/Volt (397252-002) in our system yet.  I can not say for sure if we will or will not be getting this shoe in. 
frown.gif
  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

The grey neon 95's are maybe my most favorite sneaker ever. That being said, I think that the all neon air unit on these 24/7's really kill this shoe. Its too much. I dont want shoes that scream "look at me"

The grey neon 95's are maybe my most favorite sneaker ever. That being said, I think that the all neon air unit on these 24/7's really kill this shoe. Its too much. I dont want shoes that scream "look at me"

If the neons are in DC I hope I can cop with the f&F discount this weekend, but they'll probably be excluded smh

The neons are nice, but I think they shoulda went with a bag that had a clear window and neon 'supports' on the inside (as opposed to a neon window and outsole). Too bad i don't like the way these fit... the toebox/forefoot seems to be too bulky for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom