Nike Air Max 270 React

Unds my bauhaus today and fell in love can’t wait for these to come in...

7DA6072C-E121-4399-A240-07F848052FF9.jpeg
43595E4B-1FA5-4D70-83EB-DAD942175B48.jpeg
6CAC125E-EBED-44CE-8BDD-664351894E73.jpeg

Not even a big fan of the 270R but I love the looks of the Bauhaus and ended up copping those ^^^ as well with the NDC sale going on.

Still waiting for a pair with a fully black sole to drop. I hope Nike that a CW like that coming more sooner than later because I like this silhouette a lot.

The crazy thing is...if Nike didn't put the blue laces on them, I wouldn't have copped.

The crazy thing is...if Nike didn't put the blue laces on them, I wouldn't have copped.

I believe they come with extra white laces. Was gonna wait for them to hit under $100 before copping that color way

I got mine the other day. They indeed come with extra laces.

For some reason, they're the only CW that comes with an extra set.

How they fit I'm a 12
But huarache and air max 1s I fit a 13 perfect should I get my usual size or half up

I don’t know. I’m not the best with sizing of any Nike/Jordan shoe. I always go true to size, doesn’t matter the model.

That’s why I never chime in when people ask what size should they get in other posts. My answer will always be TTS and pretty much a useless answer.

Which is the case with these, I went TTS.

I don’t know. I’m not the best with sizing of any Nike/Jordan shoe. I always go true to size, doesn’t matter the model.

That’s why I never chime in when people ask what size should they get in other posts. My answer will always be TTS and pretty much a useless answer.

Which is the case with these, I went TTS.
Cool EXCHANGE and return is always an option

How they fit I'm a 12
But huarache and air max 1s I fit a 13 perfect should I get my usual size or half up

i spent a lot of time in these the last couple weeks. the toe box is massive to me. for me to snugly keep my foot in place, i gotta really tie these laces tight, and it pulls on both sides of the shoe when i do. summary, massive to me. i'm always 13 in nike. don't think going to 12.5 or 12 would have made this less of an issue for me.

all that being said i don't gaf. silhouette is crazy to me. i'll just keep em laced loose for real casual casual

Back
Top Bottom