Nike Air Max 270 React

A08A3982-D5F2-4162-99F5-6F519CF9E2C5.jpeg
393482DB-3A39-4E27-83FD-BB2B5AE84A64.jpeg

So... Whats the general consensus on these comfort wise?
Can you feel the react over the 270 heel?
Does the hybrid makes sense or is owning a 270/React model separate better?

PO

So... Whats the general consensus on these comfort wise?
Can you feel the react over the 270 heel?
Does the hybrid makes sense or is owning a 270/React model separate better?

PO

I was really put off by the transition of the heel air to forefoot react at first. It's not a smooth feeling. But they break in a little and once you get used to it, they're relatively comfortable (and I like the aesthetics). But ultimately I would say that the React Presto, AM 720, and probably even the 270 (****, maybe even the 200) are more comfortable overall.

Can't believe the Bauhaus colorway is still excluded from discount. Just waiting to pull the trigger on these bad boys.

Haha.. me too.. got that joint in my cart... waiting for a discount.. I should cop ... but at this point... it’s just principle... I got the NYC By You joints... and they cost more... but oh well.... if no discount by next week... I’ll just get em.. oh well.

Finally pulled the trigger on the bauhaus... couldn’t wait till next week... anyone else order the NYC BY YOU joints? I checked the status of that and it just says unknown.

Attachments

• A2F87BDB-5C5A-48A8-8752-803FFE707AB8.jpeg
    A2F87BDB-5C5A-48A8-8752-803FFE707AB8.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 26
My daughter wants a pair and wears a 7.5 in Jordan 11s and air force 1s.
Would yall recommend a 7.5 in these? Bigger or smaller?

My daughter wants a pair and wears a 7.5 in Jordan 11s and air force 1s.
Would yall recommend a 7.5 in these? Bigger or smaller?

Hmm...generally people go down half a size in AF1, and until recent years--went up half a size in Jordan 11s.

I'd say go with the 7.5

Finally pulled the trigger on the bauhaus... couldn’t wait till next week... anyone else order the NYC BY YOU joints? I checked the status of that and it just says unknown.

Yeah I had to have those. The best pair out of the bunch for sure imo.

Back
Top Bottom