Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Those are loud....in a very bad way.

Thanks for the photo RAKIM, wish I was in London for the AM1 X Parra release, you always provide great info.

Originally Posted by pay jape

i dont think i could ever wear these....
But would you rock Creamsicles or Kryptonates? 
smokin.gif

You could rock these, just gotta dull it down a bit with everything else you wear with them! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by pay jape

i dont think i could ever wear these....
But would you rock Creamsicles or Kryptonates? 
smokin.gif

You could rock these, just gotta dull it down a bit with everything else you wear with them! 

id rock creamsicles but not kryptonates...
and these look glittery ...like a girl shoe.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They do have tuned air.

kgiii.jpg
man i balled in these when i was a kid. one of my favorite shoes. i was actually hoping for nike to retro these forever. im bout to get em for under a bill.

^ Now, if only they'd graced us by releasing that colourway over here instead of white/metallic gold *smh*

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They do have tuned air.

kgiii.jpg
man i balled in these when i was a kid. one of my favorite shoes. i was actually hoping for nike to retro these forever. im bout to get em for under a bill.
Where at for less than $100... I was just looking at pics of when I was younger and I was rocking them... They are soo nice and I was rocking them with blue laces
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Finally copped these for $90 straight up
pimp.gif
... Where can I find the same laces but in blue?

agreed where can i get the hyper-blue laces?!

i've already switched in white laces for my white/blue pair instead of the black ones.

only the black ones elude me to complete my collection for now...

but i refuse to pay over 60 for them!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Best bet to go to the hood spots... I know finishline has them on sale for 90 so if you can get a coupon itll be a bit cheaper...

Im going to be on the look out for the blue laces around the hood spots... They should have them hopefully!

I didn't miss it when I sold my og white/blue. Nike releasing everything aren't they. I like the cushioning on KG's very first sig shoe. I wouldn't mind if those came back.

I saw these cheap and still couldn't do it. The quality just doesn't do it for me.

I always wonder what KG thinks when he sees Nike retroing his old sneakers, after looking at his wack Adidas nobody cares about. Him and Tim Duncan.

Have the white ones and the black ones hit outlets yet?  Sorry if it's been mentioned already.

Back
Top Bottom