Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

I normally don't like the retro + colorways, but those Green Garnetts are nice. Could be a nice grab at $75.

LOL after only 1 week on finishline.com the green kg's are already marked down to 99.99

and im pretty sure the kg white/blue and black/blue colorways on eastbay have been RTV'd and coming soon to outlets

Picked up a pair and they are real nice. Quality is great and comfortable too! A great deal at the price they are dropping to, pick some up, you will agree!

^^ those look nice..
pimp.gif

how much they run you?? and where?

you guys do realize if you have them shipped from an outlet it would come out to pretty much the same from ebay??? i too bought my pair on ebay for 79 shipped and used the 8% bing cashback which makes it out to 73 bucks and change? outlets have um for 59.99 plus tax and shipping...

im waiting for the black ones hes selling to go at that price....wonder why hes not selling um for the same price??

Originally Posted by offbad

agreed i'm paying 60 tops or i'm not copping.
Whoa...if youre that hard up for twenty bucks
wink.gif
....dont forget to add in shipping -  or gas, tax  & time if you go to the outlet.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

wink.gif
....dont forget to add in shipping -  or gas, tax  & time if you go to the outlet.
LAWL

yeah you funny pal.

i'm not trying to spend hella bank on shoes i'm gonna hoop in
FYI i've bought 2 pairs AJ 2k9s for 30 each on separate occasions
and in my hooping rotation (zk3, bb1, hd, soldier3, foam lite) none of them have cost more than 50.

so yeah, i'm not trying to spend 80 dollars on shoes i'm gonna beat up.
and all those things you mentioned don't even add up to 20 dollars.

go ahead stay trying to clown.

damn dude ran out of $80 shipped size 12s in the white... blacks are still $100... ran with these back in 2001 (senior year)... ready to re-up when the price is right 
glasses.gif

wink.gif
LAWL

yeah you funny pal.

i'm not trying to spend hella bank on shoes i'm gonna hoop in
FYI i've bought 2 pairs AJ 2k9s for 30 each on separate occasions
and in my hooping rotation (zk3, bb1, hd, soldier3, foam lite) none of them have cost more than 50.

so yeah, i'm not trying to spend 80 dollars on shoes i'm gonna beat up.
and all those things you mentioned don't even add up to 20 dollars.

go ahead stay trying to clown.

You paid $30 too much for those AJ 2k9s
roll.gif

Ok, bear with me, Ive never done a review before.....
Just got home from running 2 hours of pick-up ball in my NIKE AIR 3s aka GARNETT 3 and I must say these are one of the best shoes I have worn in years. (Background: I run a heavy rotation that includes - LeBron VI, Kobe IV, Huarache 2k5, Zoom MVP, Air Penny II, Zoom BB I, Kobe I and some scattered retro Jordans - I also have the OG KG IIIs). I am an old-timer, with lots of mileage, and a few aches & pains, but I still love the game. Been ballin for a long time and have always been into kicks.
As good as I remember the OGs -  in fact, these are BETTER! The cushioning is sooooo nice - I wish I was better with words to describe just how nice they feel on your feet- zoom in the front and max in the back - I don't care that they don't have TUNED AIR.
Fit is true to size and traction is excellent. The tongue is wide and very padded, wrapping around the top of your foot for extra comfort. The outer material is soft but structured, giving you a  firm but yet flexible feel to the shoe. Very nice right out of the box, no break in time. I really like how the top of the shoe seems to mold around your ankle, no odd-shaped or bulging tongue.
Seriously, these are as nice a shoe as I have ever worn. If you ball, you owe it to yourself to at least go to the mall and try them on. And as the price continues to drop on these(got mine for $80), you will kick yourself if you don't pick up at least one pair.
Hope this helps someone and if you have a question, please ask, and I will try my best to answer it.
happy.gif

any outlets that have these for less than $90 and are willing to take orders? Damn Nike customer service can't even find stores that have these for under retail
smh.gif

^^^

champ just hit up ebay. i got some nds blk/blue joints for like 70

these joints are SUPER comfortable by the way

Ok, bear with me, Ive never done a review before.....
Just got home from running 2 hours of pick-up ball in my NIKE AIR 3s aka GARNETT 3 and I must say these are one of the best shoes I have worn in years. (Background: I run a heavy rotation that includes - LeBron VI, Kobe IV, Huarache 2k5, Zoom MVP, Air Penny II, Zoom BB I, Kobe I and some scattered retro Jordans - I also have the OG KG IIIs). I am an old-timer, with lots of mileage, and a few aches & pains, but I still love the game. Been ballin for a long time and have always been into kicks.
As good as I remember the OGs -  in fact, these are BETTER! The cushioning is sooooo nice - I wish I was better with words to describe just how nice they feel on your feet- zoom in the front and max in the back - I don't care that they don't have TUNED AIR.
Fit is true to size and traction is excellent. The tongue is wide and very padded, wrapping around the top of your foot for extra comfort. The outer material is soft but structured, giving you a  firm but yet flexible feel to the shoe. Very nice right out of the box, no break in time. I really like how the top of the shoe seems to mold around your ankle, no odd-shaped or bulging tongue.
Seriously, these are as nice a shoe as I have ever worn. If you ball, you owe it to yourself to at least go to the mall and try them on. And as the price continues to drop on these(got mine for $80), you will kick yourself if you don't pick up at least one pair.
Hope this helps someone and if you have a question, please ask, and I will try my best to answer it.
happy.gif
Thank you sir now I want a pair (not for retail though) even more
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom