Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

I might pass on them. Great shoes, one of my favorites, but I been there, done that, and a lot of heat is coming this Fall/Winter.

I just need that Blk/blue colorway and I'm good. I always wanted them when I was a kid, but never had enough money lol

i only want these
pimp.gif

Had the white/red one's back in seventh grade to hoop...Got them at JC Penny's at the mall. Ah the good ole' days, hopefully they'll put thatcolor back out too.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

As much as I love the original T'Wolves colourways, I'd love for these to release:

2nu875v.jpg
I had a pair of Nike's that looked very similar to those. I will see if I can take a pic of them later tonight.

you probably had the flight 2000, those are actual blk/red garnett 3s....truly a PE for good ol timmy...

The name makes no sense at all. Doesnt this shoe have tuned air and zoom air. using "air max 3" almost makes it sound like a running shoe.Technically it falls in the FLIGHT division of Nike Basketball so shouldnt it be Air Flight Max 3 at the very least.?

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

As much as I love the original T'Wolves colourways, I'd love for these to release:
I had a pair of Nike's that looked very similar to those. I will see if I can take a pic of them later tonight.

They look similar to these. Air Flight '00 Low 630426 002

Back
Top Bottom