Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Can someone post a pic of the barcode of the box on their pair?
nerd.gif

Does each size have a different serial box no.? (Under the barcode)

Much appreciated.

-Drew
different sizes have different bar codes

Damn Im still on the hunt for these. Passed on these when they dropped and have regretted it ever since.

Can I get a legit check on these please? Infrared looks more orange than any of my other infrareds but need a conclusive detail about their authenticity.

Can I get a legit check on these please? Infrared looks more orange than any of my other infrareds but need a conclusive detail about their authenticity.
The swoosh and the tag looks off

Those are fake. where did you pick then up at?

Last edited:
I have new sz 7 / 10 AM90 Hyperfuse "Infrared." I REALLY need to size swap for 9.

Anybody?

Last edited:
Any idea where I can grab a pair? Also how do these fit? I never had a pair of air max 90....thanks in advance

The style number is 548747-106 but if you're going to try the online ndc rep they informed me of only a 7.5 showing up as available

I haven't because I just know all the white, mostly the mesh, will get dirty as soon as I try to.

but if you wanted to strictly run in them I'd bet they'd do a pretty good job. they're veryyy comfortable.

if you want to rock them casually too, then I'd stay away from running in them personally.

Ok, so I managed to get sz 6 / 6.5 / 7 / 10 but I need a sz 9.

Anybody want to size swap?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom