Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Anyone know exact retail on these? I know AM1 HFs were priced at $125 (AM1s usualyl retail for $90-95)....for some reason FNL.com has teh LAF AM90s priced at $104.99 (regular 90s are usually $95-100)

A little confused at the $20+ markup on AM1s and only a $5 markup on the 90s

In any case.....after receiving Infrareds, I had to pull the trigger on LAFs on FNL for $85 shipped :pimp: :pimp:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...ns-running-shoes/_/A-395?productId=prod697714

Use code "CPNSHAREBTS" for $20 off

Do the infrareds fit the same as the Livestrongs? I already have the LAFs and they fit me TTS. The regular infrareds from 2010 ran small for me. Thanks

So what's the consensus on sizing on these?  

True size is an 11, but with all regular AM 90's, I have to size up to 11.5.

Should I do the same with the HFs?  I'm over the Infra's already, but those Wine/Crimson joints and 2 pairs on FNL are calling my name RIGHT NOW.  

Thx in advance.  

Thanks sir....prolly just go with the 11.5 to be safe. I'd imagine these don't stretch a lot seeing that they're synthetic materials. And they do look kinda narrow too.

11.5 it is. Good looks on the Infrared info, too. Here's hoping for not too much madness, or a botched online release on NDC like the Safari 87s and Trainers.

I like these :smokin I guess I can never get tired of the Infrared AM 90 colorway lol.

Last edited:
^same here.....picked up LAFs for 485 shipped....hopefully Infrareds hit FNL and able to use a coupon

Still confused at how all the AM90 HFs are getting priced differently...from $105-$125...makes no sense :lol:

August 25 for the states, YESSSSSSSS
smokin.gif

yeah, i knew they would drop here in the us.  figured they were going to treat it just like the air max 1 from last month.  i'll pick up more come the 25th.  my pair from hannon just arrived in dallas this morning, based on the timestamp though, i don't think i'll get them till tomorrow.

^same here.....picked up LAFs for 485 shipped....hopefully Infrareds hit FNL and able to use a coupon
Still confused at how all the AM90 HFs are getting priced differently...from $105-$125...makes no sense
laugh.gif
pretty simple. nike's just trying to make a little extra scratch off of something they know is going to be a hot release.  i noticed that my local footlocker had the livestrong am90 hyperfuse along with 2 other colors, so i went in to confirm size before ordering and i noticed the price difference at that time.

^Im not mad...cause LAFs are priced at $105 when other colorways are higher which are trash....LAFs and Infrareds and Im done with these Fuse 90s

^Im not mad...cause LAFs are priced at $105 when other colorways are higher which are trash....LAFs and Infrareds and Im done with these Fuse 90s
yeah, i agree.  pass on the rest.  except, that wine/infrared color that was at kith and another spot or two.  those go hard.  then yeah, pass on the rest.

just got mine in!  they fit a little better than the volt am90 hyperfuse's i got last summer.  definitely picking up another pair on the 25th!  might pick up the wine/infrareds, the platinum/dynamic blue, and the LAF'S then the volt am97 hyperfuse.  then i'll call it quits for nsw for the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom