Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Can anyone help me find a size 12 for anything less than ebay prices? I was shut out of both the NDC and FNL online releases and my local FNL doesn't know how to stock locate.

Just put an order in. Upset I had to pay a bit more for a pair, but I'm glad I finally got them. AM90 Infrareds are in my Top 3, so these were a must cop. Now for the Laser Blues (hopefully). 
this. i personally think laser blues are a better cw than infrared. but i like both of them.

Major in DC is taking phone or email orders for their stock of Air Max 90 Hyperfuse “Infrared”!! Don’t delay if you’re still in need!
Phone: 202-625-6732
Email: buy@majordc.com

$150 + Shipping

via KicksDeals

Last edited:
Man, it's crazy how these are even more limited than the One Time Only Infrared 90s w/ the 360 soles. Those were an easy cop compared to this.

Major in DC is taking phone or email orders for their stock of Air Max 90 Hyperfuse “Infrared”!! Don’t delay if you’re still in need!
Phone: 202-625-6732
Email: buy@majordc.com
$150 + Shipping
via KicksDeals

I just cop my size. Thanks bro. the total will be 162 shipped. I tried to get them to hold my size, but they said they will hold them for an hour. I knew i wasnt going to be there in an hr because i am at work. I just did the phone order. I should have them by tuesday

Still can't find a size 13 anywhere.
Except for well over $300 on ebay, I'm not paying that.
Major didn't have any, didn't ask about other sizes.

Last edited:
Mine came in today from the FNL online drop. Love them already. 
smokin.gif

Very comfortable shoe to put in my rotation of Roshes and Free Run 2s. 

Edit: FNL came through with the fast *** ground shipping too. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
My pair should be coming tomorrow. I hope these and the Air Max 1s drop in more OG colorways.

Laser Blues would be copped with the quickness, and hopefully wouldn't carry the same hype as the Infrareds.

Just got mine from NDC. These live up to the hype! I wanted the original AM90 Infrareds but I got the Hyperfuse because I'm planning to run with them. Their updated Hyperfuse technology makes it much lighter and more breathable than the original AM90.

Last edited:
^ Sorry, didn't know.

Hyperfuse technology feels like air condition in my feet when I run! I ended up with a few extra sizes last night though : (

Last edited:
Finally picked up my pair today when I was grabbing the Raptors. These are one of my favorite shoe pickups of the year. Shoe is so dope in person!! 

Finally picked up my pair today when I was grabbing the Raptors. These are one of my favorite shoe pickups of the year. Shoe is so dope in person!! 

Wore mine to pick up my charcoal 7's from NTSF just now. Was trying on the 7's to see how they fit

Got my pair today for $165 shipped.Size 10.5. Look around Ebay and you'll find reasonable prices!
Good luck!
PS: Not selling or sending anybody to any seller, just trying to give info.

Back
Top Bottom