NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Footlocker here said Jan 17th for the new release date. Is eastbay getting these?
That would be perfect.  Going to check my local FTL tomorrow and hit up my boy from FNL in a bit to see how the local spots are going to handle these.  I'm going to exercise some restraint and treat these and the 87's like the Marino Speed Turfs.  Wait it out.

Saw the air max 1 EM today. Wow. What's up with NDC and their switcheroos. The EM got pushed to 1/17 as well

I ThinkThe Air Max 95 EM Drop On The 2Nd In S.c. 2 Stores Showed MeThe Shoe, , One Actually Ring Them Up, And It Said 1/2/13 On Screen

Last edited:
Question for those who have them, how do they feel on the feet? Are they pretty comfy? Like compared to some of the older models..?

I didn't see the og in finish line but I did see the em. In store that is. Went to dtlr and they had the gs sizes out but couldn't release the adults until the 2nd. But I'm pretty sure they were the em version. Not sure why Nike brought out both pairs at same time... What are you guys preference og or em

WTH :lol:

Looks like I'll be waiting for the NDC drop.  I underestimated how strong the demand would be and just went on about my day.  Oh well.

I guess this answers my question. I wonder when they will drop on NDC.

Thanks for the updates fellas
So are the FNL ones backordered?

I got a tracking number for my pair so I'm assuming no.

Also, my boy at FNL said his store should be getting their pairs in soon. There was a delay in shipment because of weather or something, so stores should start receiving them soon.

Just copped, neons and 97 were $93 on swoosh. BUT i wasn't able to get for that price. I'm just glad I got em.

Guess I have to check for these in store. I saw this earlier today and was thinking Friday at 11:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom