NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry in advance it is my first post.

First, i would like to thank everyone on this thread for helping me cop a pair of these sneakers.  I've wanted these since i was in JHS, but could not afford them and when i heard they were being released I was on the site like a hawk, watching your tips and concerns of the sneakers.  But I was FINALLY able to order them through FNL on Monday.  So thanks to those who contributed, you made me a happy man...HAHA.

Anyways, i ordered two pairs on FNL a 9.5 and a 10.  I was reading about fitmant issues on these,  running small. So i wasn't sure which size to get. Anyways, on my FNL shipment it shows that they were split up, and one was shipped and one was processing, has anyone ever experienced this with FNL? Usually when i order somewhere, both orders are shipped on the same day even if they are separated.  

Anyways, once again, thanks!

If they're shipping from the warehouse they'd normally ship out at the same time, but it looks like a lot of the AM OGs are coming from actual stores so that'd explain why they're moving at different times.

Sorry in advance it is my first post.

First, i would like to thank everyone on this thread for helping me cop a pair of these sneakers.  I've wanted these since i was in JHS, but could not afford them and when i heard they were being released I was on the site like a hawk, watching your tips and concerns of the sneakers.  But I was FINALLY able to order them through FNL on Monday.  So thanks to those who contributed, you made me a happy man...HAHA.

Anyways, i ordered two pairs on FNL a 9.5 and a 10.  I was reading about fitmant issues on these,  running small. So i wasn't sure which size to get. Anyways, on my FNL shipment it shows that they were split up, and one was shipped and one was processing, has anyone ever experienced this with FNL? Usually when i order somewhere, both orders are shipped on the same day even if they are separated.  

Anyways, once again, thanks!

That simply means the fulfillment store only had 1 of the 2 items you ordered. They partially fulfill the order while the other half is sent to another location that has the product in stock.

So long as inventory doesn't dry up, you have nothing to worry about. Just means they're coming from different locations.

Surprised at all the love for this pack.  The HOAs sat and eventually went on sale around my way.  Like others, I do think these should be released every year or two going forward.  Classics

SO DID THESE HIT ALL STORES YET...NOT REALLY TRYING TO DO THE ONLINE THING WITH THESE

Amazing the ones I ordered from fnl on 12/31 still processing yet the ones I ordered from Nike yesterday shipped already

None of my stuff shipped from NDC yet. I should have just entered my damn CC info
laugh.gif
mean.gif

What i usually do with older shoes is visually inspect them first for any obvious signs of alarm as well as press on the midsoles, air units, and kinda just bend the shoes slightly to "loosen" them up.
Then if that checks out I'll put them on my feet and just sit at my desk for about an hour to let them "warm up" from my body heat.
Next I'll take a few cautious steps and then just wear them around the house for awhile. As long as they withstand all this they should be good for casual use with no issues.
IMO it's never a good idea to just put on and go with an older pair of shoes. Being motionless for so many years I equate that to how a cold rubber band would react to sudden change. If you want it's max stretch, you've got to slowly stretch it out to warm it up so it doesn't snap. I figure it works the same with shoes.
IDK maybe I'm just crazy. :rofl:

Sounds like some solid advice, I might as well just go for it. They haven't done me any good in the box for 10 years. Thank you.

Either these were made in a small quantity or the demand for this shoe shot through the roof, I remember they were on shelves for some time.. They didn't sell out in the first week..

Are these the only shoe from the pack that sold out this go around?

Either these were made in a small quantity or the demand for this shoe shot through the roof, I remember they were on shelves for some time.. They didn't sell out in the first week..
Are these the only shoe from the pack that sold out this go around?

I'm guessing these got delayed like a mofo and stores in malls will get them soon. But yeah, I guess there's more hype this go around with the release compared to the HOAs that sat on shelves

So I call finish line about my order that placed on 12/31 at 8:01 am and they are telling me that every store they send it to does not have in stock and will probably get cancelled ,unbelievable !!!!!! Finish line blows

So I call finish line about my order that placed on 12/31 at 8:01 am and they are telling me that every store they send it to does not have in stock and will probably get cancelled ,unbelievable !!!!!! Finish line blows

What's really going to be crappy is if they release the hold on your card, you end up spending the money on getting a pair from some place else and then finally a store ships them to you 3 weeks from now. It happened to me back in 2011 with a pair of White Cements 3s, ever since then if they don't have the shoe in stock at my local FNL, I don't buy from them.

What's really going to be crappy is if they release the hold on your card, you end up spending the money on getting a pair from some place else and then finally a store ships them to you 3 weeks from now. It happened to me back in 2011 with a pair of White Cements 3s, ever since then if they don't have the shoe in stock at my local FNL, I don't buy from them.
I already had to order from Nike just in case and I'm happy I did

saw these at 21 mercer the other day and they felt like straight cardboard. I probably wont be picking these up

Finally after 8 days fnl located me a pair,they are overnight ing them also which is the least they can do,since I paid $135 for them I can send back my pair from NDC

East Bay rep already confirmed that they aren't getting anything from the OG pack. I don't think footlocker is either. At least, there still hasn't been a confirmation that they will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom