NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo good looks on the endclothing tip.

I just ordered a pair in size 10.5 UK but that's 11.5 in US and it came up to $123 and changed shipped to NYC :D

I was trying to pay with my discover card, but they didn't accept it or something so I had to pay with PayPal and now my girl is going to choke me for buying more sneakers because she will see the charge since it takes it directly from the bank account.

Ah damn man why did I just do this crap :smh: I told myself I was going to stop buying sneakers man except for the Royal 1's and now I go and do this sh.. and she's going to flip out even more now because she knows and see me with the 2009 beater pair all the time and she will wig out and saying why I'm buying the same crap if I already got it.

Ah damn... supposed to be saving for a house and I'm still doing this nonsense. I gotta keep away, but I can't :smh:

I just ordered a pair in size 10.5 UK but that's 11.5 in US and it came up to $123 and changed shipped to NYC
happy.gif

I was trying to pay with my discover card, but they didn't accept it or something so I had to pay with PayPal and now my girl is going to choke me for buying more sneakers because she will see the charge since it takes it directly from the bank account.

Ah damn man why did I just do this crap
mean.gif
I told myself I was going to stop buying sneakers man except for the Royal 1's and now I go and do this sh.. and she's going to flip out even more now because she knows and see me with the 2009 beater pair all the time and she will wig out and saying why I'm buying the same crap if I already got it.

Ah damn... supposed to be saving for a house and I'm still doing this nonsense. I gotta keep away, but I can't
mean.gif
Link your card to your Paypal acct and you can sneak in a few more purchases, lol.  Instead of checking out with straight Paypal, it'll give you the option to check out with a card.

Yeah I'm going to do that, but she's still going to know when I pay the credit card bill :lol:

Yo I also made a mistake it didn't come up to $120 US Dollar it was actully $145 because it's GBP and I thought it was Euro :smh:

I just ordered a pair in size 10.5 UK but that's 11.5 in US and it came up to $123 and changed shipped to NYC
happy.gif

Ah damn man why did I just do this crap
mean.gif
I told myself I was going to stop buying sneakers man except for the Royal 1's and now I go and do this sh.. and she's going to flip out even more now because she knows and see me with the 2009 beater pair all the time and she will wig out and saying why I'm buying the same crap if I already got it.

Ah damn... supposed to be saving for a house and I'm still doing this nonsense. I gotta keep away, but I can't
mean.gif

I just ordered a pair in size 10.5 UK but that's 11.5 in US and it came up to $123 and changed shipped to NYC :D

Ah damn man why did I just do this crap :smh: I told myself I was going to stop buying sneakers man except for the Royal 1's and now I go and do this sh.. and she's going to flip out even more now because she knows and see me with the 2009 beater pair all the time and she will wig out and saying why I'm buying the same crap if I already got it.

Ah damn... supposed to be saving for a house and I'm still doing this nonsense. I gotta keep away, but I can't :smh:
Hahaha...First world problems we have...I always say I'm gonna stop, but it's so hard..I've purchased the last 3 drops of these and the silver bullet 97's, as well as the last 2 infrared 90's..8 pairs of the same 3 shoes

Hahaha...First world problems we have...I always say I'm gonna stop, but it's so hard..I've purchased the last 3 drops of these and the silver bullet 97's, as well as the last 2 infrared 90's..8 pairs of the same 3 shoes

Same boat as you dude. Supposed to be saving more for a house as well. Which I am. But extra dough that comes through my photography gigs has been going to sneakers the last 4 months. Lmao. She doesn't get mad so much when I buy one pair but when I start doing doubles she gets mad because I already got a pair. Lol. I had to get a second pair of these since I have one from 2003 and this release looked close to those.
In a different shoe I took pics of my infrared 90 OG pack on my iPhone so I could admire all the pairs I got and forgot The pictures airplay onto my Apple TV at home. Lmao. This is what the wife saw and didn't say ish until I came home one day and it was on screen saver mode and this pic came up lmfffao.

View media item 333875

thinking about copping.   my TTS is size 8.   Air Max 90 i'm a size 8 and fits perfect.   so I should go 8.5 on these from what i'm reading (half size up) ?

thinking about pulling the trigger on these soon.   I got some FNL $20 WC reward cards to use up.   Figured it'll come out to about $120 shipped (using 1 WC card and a $20 off $100 coupon code) .   

thinking about pulling the trigger on these soon.   I got some FNL $20 WC reward cards to use up.   Figured it'll come out to about $120 shipped (using 1 WC card and a $20 off $100 coupon code) .   
Which finishline are you talking about?  Haven't seen these on the site since Jan.

got my EM version of the air max 95 neons. $120 shipped via FNL. not bad. these do fit a little narrow. could of prob went 1/2 size up but my TTS fit ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom