NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...so mad I missed the restock on these today on NDC! I was hoping everyone would be fighting for the '88's, XIII's or V's...salty.

finally was able to snag a sz 11 and un-ds'd them @ work today...they fit kinda narrow and i wish i could went a half sz up... shoe feels a bit stiff. back of shoe rubs against the ankle...ill let you guys know what i think after i break em in. hopefully they'll be more comfortable.

finally was able to snag a sz 11 and un-ds'd them @ work today...they fit kinda narrow and i wish i could went a half sz up... shoe feels a bit stiff. back of shoe rubs against the ankle...ill let you guys know what i think after i break em in. hopefully they'll be more comfortable.
I always go up a half size in 95s but they def will feel better once you break them in

Seen my boy rocking these and they crap on my 09's or whatever year they came out before now.

The bottom part is actually grey and not really dark almost black, and the neon is bright and pops on these.

:smh:

Now I want a pair... I have to start keeping away from the sneaker forums because then I see crap and get tempted into buying.

Seen my boy rocking these and they crap on my 09's or whatever year they came out before now.

The bottom part is actually grey and not really dark almost black, and the neon is bright and pops on these.

:smh:

Now I want a pair... I have to start keeping away from the sneaker forums because then I see crap and get tempted into buying.

I've got both and you are correct. The 2013's actually feel like an AirMax and not a cardboard box. Not sure what dude above was talking about, but mine are out-of-the-box comfy. May I add that the 3M on the 2013 is WAYyyyyyy better.

I got these a couple of weeks ago and they look great on feet and everything. Only problem is when I walk in them for more than an hour my right foot starts to feel uncomfortable. Maybe I have to break them in more who knows.

Size 8 up on fnl if anyone is interested, use coupon code 20less150 and u get em for 140 shipped

mean.gif

I feel you on the forums tempting you to buy thing... Just being on NT more lately has literally killed my extra cash flow. Somehow seeing other people on here copping sneakers enough starts making you look at them differently, and before you know it you're wanting something you didn't really consider before.

Can anyone confirm wether these fit to TTS? There does not seem to be a consensus. I had them from a few years back in my regular size but they we're too tight but I had the OG and they were perfect.

Can anyone confirm wether these fit to TTS? There does not seem to be a consensus. I had them from a few years back in my regular size but they we're too tight but I had the OG and they were perfect.

I still found that going .5 up is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom