NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ first time seeing those pics, thanks

flywire/360 look comfortable but i'd like to see different colorways

Loved this shoe when it first released in 95.

They always felt like they ran big on me and looked too bulky on my feet to wear. I always had to size down.

If that's a grey toebox then it's 2 pairs minimum. Black toebox equals no cop. I refuse to give nike my money for a variant of a classic. the air bubbles don't bother me but the toe cap definitely does

I never got a pair of these either. Depending on my money situation next month, I'll consider copping them.

No exact release date? these may be my first sneaker purchase in quite a while..need a main kick for Vegas in April...

The sites offering preorder from Europe have it listed as a January Release, if I remember right the 2010 release came out in Europe before it came out here, so start checking in shops when you see the thread heat up. Hopefully it'll be just as easy to get these as it was the last time they came out.

MN says 12/31 release date. Looks like I'll be placing $145 aside for these. Always wanted these never had a chance to own them. Remember being a kid in the park and seeing all the teenage handball players with these. Now they'll be mine :D
Hopefully all the hypebeasts will be broke after the 11's and the end of the year should be an easy cop

missed these when they dropped again a few years back glad nike is bringing them back its so much dropping in december though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom