NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can drop these every few years and I will cop them each time it's done in an acceptable manner.
Still have DS pairs but you can't never get enough of this classic shoe! This will be copped come RD.

Couldn't agree with you more..regardless of how they feel or the way they shape them..I'll still buy because it is the neon 95

nike-air-max-og-pack-5-570x378.jpg

Air Max 95:

Another model that benefited from a name change (initially called ‘Air Total Max’) is the Air Max 95. Designed by Sergio Lozano and featuring a silhouette inspired by the human body, the AM95 was the first Air Max family member to feature Visible Air at the front and back of the midsole. Making a welcome return in the eye-catching white/neon-black-anthracite colourway, the Air Max 95 is the first of the four silhouettes in this series to stay true to the original and not feature an aged effect treatment.

from size?

Hope Nike releases a ton of these.  This is a shoe I'd prefer to cop locally so they can go on my feet right away.

It's official.  2013 is an Air Max year for me. 
smokin.gif

As for the bubble mass...even J-Lo fell victim to that.
wink.gif

Aiming for the '95s & '97s.. Hopefully the '90s sit around a few weeks so I can grab those as well.

Looks like only 1 spot here in Manila would get the OG pack. They release here on the 1st. Hopefully I can get my 95's. If not, the 97's would not be a bad consolation.

So far I've seen GS sizes of the "OG" 95s at Footlocker & Men's sizes of the EM pair at Finishline. The EMs are cool(feel just as stiff as ever) but I'll pick up a pair on sale. The GS pair has me excited to see the men's pair, holding out for a sale on either pair regardless.

I'll upload pics later from my phone, it's more than dead now though

95s and 97s are a must for next year I'm definitely not gonna wait for a price markdown last time I did that I just missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom