NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not be getting. Still have a pair deadstock in the closet and haven't worn the beaters in awhile. 

Yeah I deleted post. Didn't know the rules. So report me as spam you want dawg. I'm not spam. Also not gonna "advertise" nothing either. Someone looked out. Thanks anyway.

I'm looking to get these; with the runners, unless they're given Flyknit hype, are never hard to get here in North America. The Hyperfuse 1s and 90s, for example, were gone within days in Europe but I walked in and bought the Infrared 90s like a week after release. Jordans and Foams reign supreme right now and that takes the heat off this kind of sneaker.

still gonna cop but that 155 hurts the wallet 
frown.gif

12/31 is definitely hurt the wallet with the air max 1 , 90 and 95 all on same day

I'll have to get them, am 95 is my favorite shoe and it'll be my first pair of neons since 1997. Hope they won't be too hard to get!

Nice attempt, but imo not worth $155 but still worthy of a purchase if that makes any sense.

Can you provide more information, like what's right and wrong with them.
Imo the material feels like cardboard and the check is outlined and flat instead of that fully stitched swoosh. I feel being called "Nike Air Max 95 OG" It should be spot on to the og's. It's not to the point where you would wanna cry about them, but for $155 throw me the big air bag, or at least put the psi on it to fake the og tag a little bit lol. The best I can explain them is a slightly tweaked version of the HOA 95'.View media item 188970

Last edited:
I still have my pair from '10 that I wear on the usual..the mesh is a lil dirty but they still look great..I always get people asking me to sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom