Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

BV4872-002 (Womens)

XXXX - BV4872-002 - 101.png XXXX - BV4872-002 - 102.png XXXX - BV4872-002 - 103.png XXXX - BV4872-002 - 104.png XXXX - BV4872-002 - 105.png XXXX - BV4872-002 - 106.png

Last edited:
^ if you talking about the team orange I’m with you those are my favorite Og cw

F*** YEAH!!

my $200 bid for 8.5 triple whites was just accepted!!!:smile:

so f***ing stoked right now considering the lowest asking was $290

probably would've eventually caved in tbh (been eyeing these for months)

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed the Gundams for resell. Patiently waited all year for a restock like a lot a of people and just caved in. Excited to get mine in hand though.

How much is resell on these now?
I skipped earlier in the year and just saw a pic and have decided I need a pair (Gundams) - I'm not doing well at my self-imposed sneaker ban.

UK prices still seem kind high. Also I hate buying secondary market, not because of price but the risk of fakes.

TO ADD: just found a few pairs - but the come with no box "because they got damaged" now this kind of chat usually gets my spidey senses tingling. Are there fufu versions of this cw out there?

Last edited:
UK prices still seem kind high. Also I hate buying secondary market, not because of price but the risk of fakes.

TO ADD: just found a few pairs - but the come with no box "because they got damaged" now this kind of chat usually gets my spidey senses tingling. Are there fufu versions of this cw out there?
Ofcourse there are. Tons of them.

How much is resell on these now?
I skipped earlier in the year and just saw a pic and have decided I need a pair (Gundams) - I'm not doing well at my self-imposed sneaker ban.

Uk prices are pretty good I thought can be had for sub £180 on fb groups not sure about eBay/depop

Ofcourse there are. Tons of them.

Just found out myself!

£180 don't seem to bad for peace of mind! I just thought they might legit be cheaper as no one is on that wave anymore.

Makes me paranoid about my Rio AM97s. Bought on secondary market - not been able to find confirmation on if fakes of those exist. Maybe not because they originally was a flop (in the US) or because of the jacquard weave???

Back
Top Bottom