Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

How much is resell on these now?
I skipped earlier in the year and just saw a pic and have decided I need a pair (Gundams) - I'm not doing well at my self-imposed sneaker ban.

UK prices still seem kind high. Also I hate buying secondary market, not because of price but the risk of fakes.

TO ADD: just found a few pairs - but the come with no box "because they got damaged" now this kind of chat usually gets my spidey senses tingling. Are there fufu versions of this cw out there?
The price depends on size. I wear a size 14 and paid $250 from GOAT. I was trying on Ebay earlier in the year but every pair I found just didnt seem right in this shoe in particular. They were either fake, price was astronomical, or beat to death while still wanting over retail. I would just pass on the no box personally.

99129923-5D7D-48C9-9EDB-3DDFF558C8E5.jpeg

Were the grey/volt pair that released in 2014 an original colorway from 1998? I can’t remember them releasing back then.

Are they still releasing 98's now that it's 2019? They pushed the 'cancel' button quick on the 96's after 2016 I don't think they released any after the last day of the year...

Are they still releasing 98's now that it's 2019? They pushed the 'cancel' button quick on the 96's after 2016 I don't think they released any after the last day of the year...
They're releasing Chinese New Year 98s for the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom