Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Love these! When I was at ShoePalace one of the employees saw the box and asked to check them out. Once he did that about 4 or 5 of his other coworkers were all admiring them. Definitely a really good looking sneaker
20190413_151524.jpg

If NYC’s were limited they’d be a lot more popular and resell would be much higher. I’m not mad tho. Better for people who actually wanna cop
Big facts. If they were limited people would be so thirsty. They have the hypebeast vibe all over them. A vintage 98 with colors that go with anything with some accents that pop and draw attention. If they were limited, they'd be gone and going for 4 hundo on stockx

Big facts. If they were limited people would be so thirsty. They have the hypebeast vibe all over them. A vintage 98 with colors that go with anything with some accents that pop and draw attention. If they were limited, they'd be gone and going for 4 hundo on stockx

Problem is they were also based on NYC and NYC is hypebeast capital of America. Dudes here won’t support a shoe if it doesn’t mean they have some exclusive or with high value. If one of the on air shoes was another major city they’d sell better even as a GR. I might be wrong but that’s just my opinion

Im sorry this kixsquare pair is fake as fuk
Not to mention they feel light as hell and came shipped from New Jersey smh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 48