Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

the bracelet is a custom piece made by my homies girl she has her own page follow me on IG has all the info on there @Despikable_Me

Copped the grey/atomic green off Swoosh for $85 shipped.
smokin.gif
this made me angry about copping all pairs at retail im now gonna wait til this hit sale prices

Here is a photo on Indiana Pacers' David West wearing one of his "Away" Nike Air Max Hyperposite PEs against the Los Angeles Lakers last night.

More of the Pacers' footwear can be seen in today's edition of 'Is it The Shoes?' on insidethesneakerbox.com

Horford's are nuts, they need to release a white based version of this shoe.  The home Stats and Aldridge PEs would be satisfy me.

After Speaking To A Few HOH Managers, I Believe I Have A Grasp On How This Works Within The HOH Faction Of The Footlocker Corporation.
Apparently, Stock Locate Is NOT An Option For These HOH Stores :rolleyes
Instead, An HOH Manager Explained To Me That Shoes Can Be "Shipped" To Another HOH Location If They Are Not Yet Sold Out 1 Week After The Original Release Of The Shoe..... In Order To Do So, You Must Contact Your Local HOH's Manager And Get The OK To Have A Pair Shipped To Their Store. Once You Have This OK, You Must Obtain The Store Number For The Location You Wish To Have Your Pair Shipped. Once You Have This Information, You Can Call Over To The HOH With Your Requested Shoe In Stock, Speak With A Manager, And If They Are OK With Letting The Pair Go, They Will Arrange To Have The Shoe Shipped To Your Local HOH (For What Seems To Be No Cost To You). Once The Shoe Arrives, You Walk In And Pay For It As Your Normally Would.
I Personally Did This For SOL's And Helped Another Fellow NT'r Secure His Pair Via This Method As Well :wink:
Hope This Helps
Thank you very much. Anyone know of a HOH with an 11 in stock?

Again, nothing new but I thought I would share anyway.

Lamar Odom on the Los Angeles Clippers' media day.

Last edited:
just grabbed the SOL's off ebay for $25 over retail. dude has hella. Usually never do over retail but had to grab em, the ice and gold sole is fire!

Missed Fireberry restock on NDC with the coupon so I decided to try to hunt a pair down. HOH only had a size 10 which was the display. Computer wouldn't allow them to stock locate. They tried to call another HOH, but they wouldn't answer. Chick passed by while I was talking to the guy and overhead the convo. Said Footaction had them. They called them and they only had size 10 too. Ended up walking over there to check and that's all they had. Dude there was mad helpful. Tried to stock locate and same issue it wouldn't let him. He called all like five Footactions looking for them. Just a random size here and there. Another employee end up coming out the back and heard the convo and the sizes I was looking for and was like I just seen a pair today at this Footlocker in that size. Only pair they had. They called them up and sure enough they were there. Was too late to go get them that night so I went yesterday and they were still there. Rather have a half size down, but I can make do.

Missed Fireberry restock on NDC with the coupon so I decided to try to hunt a pair down. HOH only had a size 10 which was the display. Computer wouldn't allow them to stock locate. They tried to call another HOH, but they wouldn't answer. Chick passed by while I was talking to the guy and overhead the convo. Said Footaction had them. They called them and they only had size 10 too. Ended up walking over there to check and that's all they had. Dude there was mad helpful. Tried to stock locate and same issue it wouldn't let him. He called all like five Footactions looking for them. Just a random size here and there. Another employee end up coming out the back and heard the convo and the sizes I was looking for and was like I just seen a pair today at this Footlocker in that size. Only pair they had. They called them up and sure enough they were there. Was too late to go get them that night so I went yesterday and they were still there. Rather have a half size down, but I can make do.

Nice pick up! The Fireberry Hyperposite are still my favorite release out of all the Hyperposites

Back
Top Bottom