Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

This shoe has been a failure so far IMO.  What's the point of Nike releasing a few sub-par colorways and withholding the crazy PEs?  I agree the price is holding me back on a few(the black/red pair and the blue pair) but if they released better colors and some of the PEs, these would fly off the self.  Can we at least get a white based pair at retail?  I've been saying for awhile now, HOH has been a complete failure also; we were getting some PEs years back(hypermax, hyerperize ect) but it has stopped when sneaker hype is at all time high.  It's crazy, this shoe is the LeBron 8 V1 all over again, not coming close to reaching it's potential. 

Nike's done pretty much the same thing with the LeBron X.  The best colorways aren't even dropping (Ring Ceremony, Floridian Home).

Statue of Liberty pair will be my first Hyperposite I find them below $325.  If none of the PEs drop, I'll eventually track down the Fireberry and Knicks colorways then call it a day.

Those Rondos are nice.

I would love to see an all black or at least a black tb color way with white accents n a white swoosh. Of course Nike could just make it easier for all of us n put them up on nikeid...

This shoe has been a failure so far IMO.  What's the point of Nike releasing a few sub-par colorways and withholding the crazy PEs?  I agree the price is holding me back on a few(the black/red pair and the blue pair) but if they released better colors and some of the PEs, these would fly off the self.  Can we at least get a white based pair at retail?  I've been saying for awhile now, HOH has been a complete failure also; we were getting some PEs years back(hypermax, hyerperize ect) but it has stopped when sneaker hype is at all time high.  It's crazy, this shoe is the LeBron 8 V1 all over again, not coming close to reaching it's potential. 

agreed. Its Christmas time and the last colorway was the so so camo tigers? Nike could have atleast released a christmas CW or even an all black Stealth Colorway. Its like they forgot about this line. They ****** up on the price and they know it. If these were 200 retail, which the inital MSP was, then most of these CWs wouldnt have sit. Greedy bastards.

Whats a fair price for the SOL. Some dude trying to charge 350. Also is a straight up trade for Thunder IVs for SOL fair?

I want fireberry's for cheap.

A outlet had them a couple weeks ago for 89.99, but had no sz.11's left :smh:

So far I only have SOL's, rest are not worth over 200 to me.

Pass on camo color and that brown/orange color.

Lol, funny story about that outlet (if it's the same one Cork posted).  When I called about the Fireberry pair, they said they only had 4 pairs and if I could pass the message along so that people would stop calling.
laugh.gif

Sometimes I feel for some of these outlets, at least the outlets who have good people working for them.  Some of the associates though act as if you should kiss their feet when it's their job to provide customer service.

Lol, funny story about that outlet (if it's the same one Cork posted).  When I called about the Fireberry pair, they said they only had 4 pairs and if I could pass the message along so that people would stop calling. :lol:

Sometimes I feel for some of these outlets, at least the outlets who have good people working for them.  Some of the associates though act as if you should kiss their feet when it's their job to provide customer service.

idk what it is with some of these heads that work a sneaker stores. I went to HOH the weekend before the 11s. Saw the DMVs KD picked them up and walked over to an employee who was scanning **** on a rack. I say "excuse me" and he turns around and says "what". I'm like yall got these in a 12. He gets me this attitude sighs and says let me check. Comes back like 5 minutes later and just says "NO". Not would you want to try an 11.5 or the other cw or something else just says "NO" and walks away. Was thinking about coping the grey 180s but instead I was like **** this store there not getting my money today.

idk what it is with some of these heads that work a sneaker stores. I went to HOH the weekend before the 11s. Saw the DMVs KD picked them up and walked over to an employee who was scanning **** on a rack. I say "excuse me" and he turns around and says "what". I'm like yall got these in a 12. He gets me this attitude sighs and says let me check. Comes back like 5 minutes later and just says "NO". Not would you want to try an 11.5 or the other cw or something else just says "NO" and walks away. Was thinking about coping the grey 180s but instead I was like **** this store there not getting my money today.
I HATE stuff like this, and I work for footlocker. My experiences like this have come in eaither HOH's or high volume locations. For this reason I refuse to go into certain locations, Of course Im one person and it wont make a difference really, but I hate when your a regular customer and get the sub par treatment til they find out you are in an employee!

Whats a fair price for the SOL. Some dude trying to charge 350. Also is a straight up trade for Thunder IVs for SOL fair?
You can get the SOL's under the 300 mark, been seeing them for around 270-300, Dont go for the 350. Me personally Id strade my Thunders for SOL in a heartbeat.

Lol, funny story about that outlet (if it's the same one Cork posted).  When I called about the Fireberry pair, they said they only had 4 pairs and if I could pass the message along so that people would stop calling.
laugh.gif

Yep, big reason why for the most part, I deal with the same associates whenever I cop anything locally.  I give the associates who treat me with some level of respect my business, and in most cases, I'll buy more to show my appreciation like socks, shorts, and cleaner that I probably won't even touch for like 6 months since I have plenty of each.  In some cases I get it.  You have people who call/walk into the store and do nothing but ask about the latest hyped release.  It gets old answering those same questions, but at the end of the day, it's your job.  When my boss asks me to do something elementary as opposed to something that allows me to get the creative juices flowing, I can't say F that.  I was hired to do a job and my ego isn't so big that I'll jeopardize my career because I don't want to do it.

I salute those who work retail, like many other lines of work, it can be thankless.  Out of principle alone I'd sooner pay more elsewhere than to give a nasty associate my business.

^^^^

i hope they don't do to these what they did to the LB8's (Dolphins, HWC CW's etc.) that would really be stupid on the business side for nike.

M on da same boat as most if yall.... I like these a lot but the price is just way up there....
Only own the amare's thus far and that coz they were around 80 bucks..... but def planning on buying
The fireberries the sol and those camo..... very nice n confy...

M on da same boat as most if yall.... I like these a lot but the price is just way up there....
Only own the amare's thus far and that coz they were around 80 bucks..... but def planning on buying

So true very comfy shoe, I just picked up the camo yesterday at the local HOH. These are the most comfy basketball shoe that I have worn. That alone has me hooked for more CW.

For the people asking are these tts, that is subjective to the wearer. I normally wear 13 although my Foams are just a tad too tight, but these the 14's fit perfect. I may try a 14 in the foams next but don't want to screw myself over.

I would love the Amare PE, but I just can't get with fireberry CW, $80 though :smokin

Ima have to track down the Knicks color way ...passed cause I thought Nike would release more

nike seriously needs to release some new/better colorways of this shoe, I dont think they realize how much people like them...

Back
Top Bottom