Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Yeah of course they opened early despite what i was told yesterday and from the looks of it my 10.5 was long gone anyway.... :rolleyes

Shoe is :smokin so the hunt is on. Grabbed a 13 for a co-worker who's wavering all in all a smooth morning though

You knew they did it last time so this time was probable since there was a big line.

Ill take pics of the shoes and stuff. Grabbed a 15 for the homie and a 12.5 since the 10.5 was already gone.

They had NO 10.5s for sale. Smallest size was a 11 (2 pairs) & the first two people's in line scooped those. No 10.5 for me.....I helped a homie scoop another pair for somebody else & bounced. No regrets. Let people with big feet enjoy the come up.

Btw....I'm sure they had a few size 10.5s but the employees cuffed them for themselves. Homie that posted yesterday clearly stated size 10.5 on up to be available.....so did my source. Oh well.

Yeah of course they opened early despite what i was told yesterday and from the looks of it my 10.5 was long gone anyway.... :rolleyes

Shoe is :smokin so the hunt is on. Grabbed a 13 for a co-worker who's wavering all in all a smooth morning though

10.5 was never sold to us. An employee won them in their raffle.

Sneakermane - I think I saw you but I got confused and thought it could have been dreads :/

I thought Nike employees aren't allowed to cop till 48hrs after release. I know it was like that at Arundel when the GMPs and SOLs dropped there

Pics for those who wanted some

^^^ call it what u want. I'm just glad that md outlets actually are getting stuff.

These shoes have the weirdest releases ever. Area 72s overseas, BHMs at 1 outlet, SOLs were at some outlets too.. odd. Nike didn't do this model right, so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom