Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Originally Posted by shogun

^
They're giving wale his own shoe?

yeah supposedly, he mentioned it on twitter. theres a thread filled with hate floating around with the tweet in it. 

I'm interested to see how they combine fuse and foam, at least with foam and air max it will be a comfortable shoe

Originally Posted by BronLe

Could definitely see them making this the silhouette for the Waleposite to create hype and make people get GR colorways for those who inevitably miss out on them.

There is no copper/pine/eggplant esque CW so Waleposites fill that roll.

I also see Blake Griffin using these as an unnoficial sig, a la Penny and the F1s
Actually Amare was suppose to use these as an sig, but he wanted to go with something lighter a la sweep thru

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Originally Posted by BronLe

Could definitely see them making this the silhouette for the Waleposite to create hype and make people get GR colorways for those who inevitably miss out on them.

There is no copper/pine/eggplant esque CW so Waleposites fill that roll.

I also see Blake Griffin using these as an unnoficial sig, a la Penny and the F1s
Actually Amare was suppose to use these as an sig, but he wanted to go with something lighter a la sweep thru

Fact and he has stated he wants all his shoes to have straps. so the hunt is on for a player that wears 360AIRMAX to debut these. Bosh was another candidate but he's not too popular these days.
Blake wont wear these because he likes zoom air as well with alot of popular players like Odom, Iguodala. B-Roy could have worn them but he's gone now.

Blake Griffin would be a perfect fit to just these. Especially at a $200 price point. 
Maybe if the Grizzlies make a run in the playoffs Rudy Gay might be a good fit. Especially if Rudy makes the Olympic team too. Dirk could wear these, Mavs will be getting a lot of attention this season. 

you better put so real money up!!.. JK......... i really have no clue what to expect. i hope its gonna be a 360 sole.

Still no extra info on these? 
I would think with all the Holiday 2012 news dropping that we would have heard something more about them. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Looks interesting, sucks this thread will never get updated though

laugh.gif

Why does this dude always make threads with no pics? And he never updates the first page

This thread is useless!

wow........ i thought when i saw this thread pop back up there would be pics......... but nope.

I'm not liking this colorway but it looks decent for a change. Looks comfortable too with the 360 air. Hyperfuse X Foamposite, hence Hyperposite lol

Back
Top Bottom