Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

^ huh? inserts? do you mean those cardboard shoetree things? none of my hyperposites came with those. all of them had that balled up brown paper stuffed into each shoe, if that's what you mean. so you're probably good, he didn't necessarily sell you a pair of un-DSed sneakers.

Finally these showed up in the mail.
nthat.gif
only CW i want still for the hyperposites, stats are clean.

^ huh? inserts? do you mean those cardboard shoetree things? none of my hyperposites came with those. all of them had that balled up brown paper stuffed into each shoe, if that's what you mean. so you're probably good, he didn't necessarily sell you a pair of un-DSed sneakers.
I mean that there wasnt even any paper in the box. Just shoes, nothing else.

I'm not worried. A lot of people remove paper to store kicks. Makes them yellow more slowly, but these are orange lmao.

The box and paper Nike uses are acidic. I put all my kicks with clear soles, or white midsoles in ziploc bags.

I don't zip the bag fully, only halfway. It's not meant to prevent moisture or anything for me, just prevent contact with the box.

A damp rid in my room to control moisture.

Last edited:
I was heated when Nike dropped these and never released a size above a 14. After a year plus of hunting for a size 16 I finally scored my first pair of hyperposites...for $75 below retail. Having a big *** foot pays dividends sometimes

Excellent pick up! That patience paid off! Now if they only made that pair in my much smaller size...

Back
Top Bottom