Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

They were slated for $200 (which would have been prefect for what you're getting) but they were moved to $225 at the last minute.

^Thx! Any more pics??  And I'd like to see what jerseys theyre rocking, because whoever that is wearing them, killed (not in a good way) the shoes with the white socks. 

JS"

Lol that's my man joe. The gave him them to do the game so that's why he isn't matching lol.

Haven't seen a shoe that is a MUST HAVE in a min but both of those NYC hyperposites :smokin :smokin. If they do drop they will both be mines. Hopefully I leave with one today :nerd:

Also the blue pair are better in person. They don't look as busy as they do in pics. The writing blends in on the upper.

^I feel ya...no hate but its like man, if your the one calling the game and you know Nike is gonna give the players kicks, you should probably assume Nike is gonna bless ya with something.  I woulda been ready lol.  Sometimes situations like that eat me up.  Dudes who care little about their sneakers, or aren't even sneaker people get laced with kicks just for being around/apart of an event.  When someone is really about a sneaker, they miss out.  Real talk, no hate to ya mans though. 

JS"

Lol I feel you. They laced him with 3 diffenent kicks for the day. Great day of ball out here today :smokin

^ You know any place that has footage of the game?  Looking forward to seeing some highlights. 

I hope they release both pairs in generous quantities, but I have the sinking feeling that wont be the case. 

JS"

I just saw the black/red and fireberry's at flight club. And I must say they look hella nice in person.

Last edited:
Damn they're high cut. Wish they would give them the Penny 5 treatment and lower the cut.....And real talk, I want a low cut version of this shoe

Back
Top Bottom