Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Bros, these are mad comfortable. Wore them for 6 hours yesterday and nothing but praise for them.

Bros, these are mad comfortable. Wore them for 6 hours yesterday and nothing but praise for them.

attributed to the dense foam insole on top of full airmax 360... the insole reminds me of the perforated one that came with the lebron 8 v2's, except it is millimeters thicker, ortholite insole cushlon midsole i suppose

Last edited:
andfattoo....yea man LOL.  Not a huge fan of the black and crimson.  Black foam looks find cheap but for comfort alone you gotta check em.  I wish I knew which if any finishlines will carry these.  I got some coupons I need to burn.

JS"

attributed to the dense foam insole on top of full airmax 360... the insole reminds me of the perforated one that came with the lebron 8 v2's, except it is millimeters thicker, cushlon insole i suppose

Can anyone let me know if they have good breathability for foams? and are they a weighty shoe as well? please let me know

I think my fireberries are pretty light and my feet are not hot and sweaty after wearing them all day at Disney. The vents on the side must have good air flow. I took a picture of my insoles they even have a picture on them of the shoe with air flowing through it.

Im only gonna get the Knicks colorway if they release.   If the price drops on any of the other colorways I might cop. 

Back
Top Bottom