Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

so its the 10th eh... theres no reason to make these limited, but we all i know nike i'm sure they will be

Nike actually decided to put a little quality craftsmanship into hyperposites. Mine feel comfortable AND they're strongly built (if a tad bit heavy)

Last edited:
i think the lebron x cutting jades also drop on the 10th. hopefully people will go for those and overlook these lol.

Definitely dropping on the 10th... 

Pics from ebay
$(KGrHqVHJFQFBjBMo6OIBQkJ!Z,kfQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUceZBQkJ!cN08!~~60_57.JPG

i think the lebron x cutting jades also drop on the 10th. hopefully people will go for those and overlook these lol.

:pimp:

at checkout with the amare's. it's damn tempting but they're too close to the SOL. gonna have to pass :tongue:

i'll pass on the amare's at the moment, and hope they sit...too much coming out this month, damn :smh:

^^^ if you get the right Nike Rep, you can get the price reduced to $200 after the purchase.

Tempting plus I still got a 15% off. Too much stuff dropping plue mini me birthday is coming up then x-mas :smh:

Deadly end of the year on my pockets lol

Nov. 10th the Statue of LIberty RD according to NDC...

11/10/12 Air Max Hyperposite Crystal Mint/Metallic Copper Coin $225 524862-301

we are gonna be dropping mad $$ in the month of November!!

2 true! I was gonna grab the calvin baileys that day but I've had hopes for those sol posites since I saw them in the summer on a site, folding on the ix. Hoping like crazy I can get these, maybe by stroke of luck the red rookies, jade X, and cb ix overshadow a 225$ shoe but hey u never know

nov 10 :smokin hope they have the picture of the statue of liberty on the bottom

I was hoping they'd be a release that just hit normal nike retailers... but is it just me or does the release date given only about a wk in advance seem a little QS'ish???..I mean yeah pics have been out for some time but still it's Thursday and they just are now saying so will it be hoh only??
Just curious

QS doesnt mean HOH only(common misconception) but lately more **** has been HOH only so i understand

Back
Top Bottom