Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Stupid nice. Always liked the shoe but didn't like that dumb SB colorway. Doesn't work with these. Now these Amare's....copped on site. Would love for someone to PS everything that is orange, royal blue and everything blue orange. =)

SO REAL

sick.gif

happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just give me an all-black upper colorway with reflective black swoosh and silver or black unit with clear bag.  If they feel like the Lebron 8, the all-black version or my ID maybe my fade to black shoe.

I need that knicks colorway! I was feelin em before but now im sold, those colors look perfect on it

Not sold on that water droplet look, but that color way above is sick! I'll wait till they're in my hand, that is, if I can even get a pair.

these colors are not doing it for me. its like they're trying too hard to get attention.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

these colors are not doing it for me. its like they're trying too hard to get attention.

- Charcoal/Black-Atomic Green

- Black/Reflect Silver

Waiting to see what these look like........

cant even lie i saw the amare colorway of these on nicekicks and man this colorway makes the shoe worth it

Originally Posted by mross16

I have a feeling that these joints will sell pretty well.

If the colorway execution is on point... These will be a smash hit
I actually like the south beach cw

I hope this his sig shoe if so his shoe will prolli be better than the lebron 10s these shoulda been the lebron 10s

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by Nupey09

Just give me an all-black upper colorway with reflective black swoosh and silver or black unit with clear bag.  

pimp.gif
I think that HAS to be an automatic but would make pricing for the Duncans seem purely comical.

STAT PEs are FIRE! The SB-esque cw is
sick.gif
. I like the toebox Swoosh placements but heel Swoosh
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom