Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I like every singe hyperposite i seen so far but i have to pick and choose which ones ima grab cus ima be mad as **** thinkin bout
how much money i spent on these bein 200 bucks

from Ty's blog regularolty.com

Sort of want

This is the kind of colorblocking I was thinking would look best with this shoe. There's already enough going on without trying to do too much with the colors. Second pair that Ty posted on regularolty.com
:smokin These look great. There can't be another color way that looks better than these or the crimsons.

Last edited:
I'll grab a pair if they become discount eligible or go on sale. Otherwise, not worth $200

These look nice! I like them. :pimp:
Side note: wasn't that chick from Angola's basketball team wearing them??

damn you Ty. Now I want these things, bad. Like all 3 colorways you've posted are gonna haunt me next year. I was trying to condense my collection/pickups down to more simple, classic looking shoes, like AF1's, Air Maxes, early Jordans, etc... and cop less foams, lebrons, turfs, etc... but now I'm dyin for these. Chances are the Amare's are just a hyperstrike anyway, though.

This is the kind of colorblocking I was thinking would look best with this shoe. There's already enough going on without trying to do too much with the colors. Second pair that Ty posted on regularolty.com

These are sick but the use of both neon yellow and neon green doesn't look right. The grey/blue upper looks nice and it compliments the neon yellow better imo. Not feeling the Knicks CW, should've been a blue upper. The shoe shows promise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom