Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I been wearing my fireberry hyperposites since the day I got them. its hard for me to step down to a regular shoe now. They are sooooo comfy. I even fell asleep with em on Friday night. They turn heads with every step. The 3m swooshes put this shoe on a whole different level. I havent even worn my crimson pair or my Air Jordan VIIs yet. I gotta get a new colorway soon because my fireberrys are about to be my fall/winter beaters. They are worth every penny!
I 100% agree, but I have the black/bight crimson pair. These shoes are super comfortable and very durable. My Crimson pair really turns heads as well.. These shoes feel better then the Foams in my opinion.. Well worth the $190.80 I got for them:smokin

More info at http://goo.gl/X30jP
Trash....lol

I'm really interested in what the "ice" version is going to look like. This design could really make white Foamposite look good IMO.

After seeing these in person I'm pretty dissapointed. There's no way in hell that material is "Posite". It's flimsy and soft.

If these used real Posite and had a new cushioning tech (maybe the Lebron X set up or something else) then I would be impressed.

Just copped this tee for the fireberry's lol, Its just a colorway I never wear, these will be rocked with Black Socks, black Basketball shorts and A Tshirt MANY times,lol

I think I'm only messin wit the Fireberry joints.

Nike OD'n with these silly ***** colorways :smh:

Camo? Orange/Brown? :x :x

Back
Top Bottom