Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Yeah I noticed that the soles are solid too anyways i'm ready for this fireberry release good luck to those of you who's coppin them.

If these are the lebron X, they will sell out instantly IMO. My impression of the fireberry when the early picture surface remind me of the SB lebron 8 when they first came out, as other member stated the color are just as bold.

Good luck to everybody getting a pair. I see that Jimmy Jazz didnt crash got all of the sizes available. If you got the funds invest in these shoes. That $225 may be a turnoff but once you wear them you will get your money worth. Call me a beast but Hyperposite is my favorite shoe of all time. These are my player exclusive, my signature shoe. Im crying on the inside right now because I gotta sit out the Atomic Green pair until next week. I hate wearing any other regular shoes now. My black/red VIIs aint even been looked at or thought about all week.  The foam+the hyperfuse+the air max technology+solid build+colorway+design=perfection. I cant go NOWHERE without someone complimenting or asking about my fireberries. Havent even broke out the black/crimison yet.

Have a feelin these r gna be an easy copp.....
Focusing on the penny V for now.... good lookin out on that jj link ip there

Extra good looks on that link up there.  Pair secured w/o hassle.
35-Cudi-WTF.gif

eastbay, footaction, foot locker, champs, ndc, all have these, this shoe is the biggest sleeper in a long time since the 97 royal blue foams imo. next year this will be easy $500 a pair.

Looks like these won't be hard to get. Maybe when they go on sale.

eastbay, footaction, foot locker, champs, ndc, all have these, this shoe is the biggest sleeper in a long time since the 97 royal blue foams imo. next year this will be easy $500 a pair.

Ummm, yeah sure buddy

Not with these colorways

went ahead and copped off eastbay....first and last time i spend $232 on some kicks on release day...
mean.gif

i copped off eastbay yoo. $205 shipped w/no tax + platinum shippng + $20 gc from a messed up previous shipment.

Nobody got the Charcoals or waiting for them to go on sale? I just hate the pale look of the Atomic green. Don't see the appeal of the Fireberries. Would ya'll get them if they had the Foams/Pros in the Fireberry cw?

Back
Top Bottom