Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I really don't care how another person wears his or her pants, but I definitely can appreciate you going out of your way to show how they look on-feet with both shorts and pants. Considering you're one of few people that have them, you could have otherwise not done anything at all...

dont get me wrong fattoo, i need to take some length off of them...maybe a few inches, but i dont understand why all jeans have to be skinny, raw demin jeans that barely come down to the top of the shoe and they all think its hot.
fattoo *repped*
im right with you bruh.

I'm loving these white based hypers. Very clean. :smokin

Team Brown/ orange and Tiger Camo are good for the fall/winter season.

STAT looks to be in great shape heading into training camp.

Last edited:
I wish I would be caught wearing yeast makers.

I'd dare my son to walk around in a pair thinking they are the eagles eye.

What do I look like walking around with a johnson print as a grown man? Im all about expression... until it causes chaffing. 

I wish I would be caught wearing yeast makers.

I'd dare my son to walk around in a pair thinking they are the eagles eye.

What do I look like walking around with a johnson print as a grown man? Im all about expression... until it causes chaffing. 
Your post comes-off more out of ignorance than actual reasoning. I wear skinny, slim & loose fitting jeans all the time. Just depends on what I feel like wearing or what looks better with the particular shoes/sandals I choose. It may be a feminine thing to you and that's fine, but understand that fashion is an ever-changing entity. I may not wear skin-tight jeans, but I wouldn't go out of my way to degrade someone that does. Your sense of fashion may be a product of where you come from (What you're used to.) or just an inability to differentiate due to a stigma or correlation...

[Insert stereotypical photo of super-tight, skinny jeans photo here.]

Last edited:
The choice of denim makes the shoe looks worse than it actually is. Its an epidemic on NT.

DEFINITELY FEEL LIKE PPL MISSED THE POINT AND IMPORTANCE OF THIS STATEMENT... MANY PPL HATE THE TIGHT/FITTED JEANS... OTHERS LOVE IT... WHICH IS WHY "THE CHOICE OF DENIM MAKES THE SHOE LOOKS WORSE" AND WHY "ITS AN EPIDEMIC ON NT" .... AS LONG AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT PLACE REGULATIONS ON JEAN DIVERSITY AND OPINION... SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN DISPLEASED. ON A LIGHTER NOTE.... STILL LOVIN MY FBERRYS AND NOT CONVINCED TO COP ANY OTHER COLOR... A BLACK BASED PENNY STYLE WOULD BE FIRE THO

i really hope you're not serious with this

from what i can see these

are most likely
Nike Air Max Hyperposite

Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin

524862-200

in other news, Wale in the "tiger camo" hyperposite

wasn't really fond of this CW but the 3M is a nice touch tho

i guess these released overseas

and it seems that the Amare PE has 3M too

these need a US RD ASAP

Yep, 3M on the Swoosh's

i still cant believe i was able to cop the fireberrys for 165 thats with shipping included..3 more  days baby till they here..the cws they're coming out with are pretty unique, some gray and reds would be pretty ill maybe we see these in nike id..

also the knicks come out oct.8th dont know if this was mentioned anywhere.

i still cant believe i was able to cop the fireberrys for 165 thats with shipping included..3 more  days baby till they here..the cws they're coming out with are pretty unique, some gray and reds would be pretty ill maybe we see these in nike id..

also the knicks come out oct.8th dont know if this was mentioned anywhere.

is this confirmed I didn't see it on Nike launch list

^probably overseas based on how the hyperposite's released later in the states. But who knows may be a limited release

Heres the info alot of us want...

A HOH Exclusive...

Nike Hyperposite Amare Stoudemire PE “Orange/Royal/Black” – $225

Last edited:
Heres the info alot of us want...
A HOH Exclusive...
Nike Hyperposite Amare Stoudemire PE “Orange/Royal/Black” – $225

Thanks for the info, I just hope they don't do a raffle. I would like to wake up and go pick them up on RD along with my 49er Speed Turfs, but this isnt 2002 :smh: ..

Last edited:
Crazy. They arent a must have for me but I will take them. What sucks is I'll be at a wedding when they drop :smh:

Well if any one can help with a sz 14 lmk I have some 09 eggplants. Pm me thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom