Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

they wont load to my cart still even now lmao i was just trying it to see if it would go to the checkout and it doesnt it just sits there loading smh lol o well ill call from now on it was smooth. :smokin

Surprisingly I was in and out at PG Plaza this morning... Especially since I took the hike from Baltimore too...

Good to see a lot more ppl from the city on NT nowadays...

Wish i could add that 10.5 to my cart..did HOHs get the Amare's or was it just a Nike.com thing?

Surprisingly I was in and out at PG Plaza this morning... Especially since I took the hike from Baltimore too...
Good to see a lot more ppl from the city on NT nowadays...
Do you know what the stock was like? been trying to call em for about half an hour and it's always busy.

edit - just got through and they pretty much have a full size run up to 13. 

Last edited:
404238031.jpg

Was able to get my size, most people wanted the Jordan IX, which turned into a raffle for maybe 10 pairs.

Out of the 15 people in line at the HOH I went to, only one other dude bought a pair, and he bought the AJs as well. The AJs are cool, but the whole Jordan persona pack or whatever it's called is kind of a gimmick to me. I'd take the Amare Posites anyday!

Got these at HOH at The Mall at Prince Georges after looking for parking for damn near 25-30 minutes. I got two more coming from NDC too. These shoes are just 
pimp.gif
. I want the Fireberry's now. 

Got these at HOH at The Mall at Prince Georges after looking for parking for damn near 25-30 minutes. I got two more coming from NDC too. These shoes are just :pimp: . I want the Fireberry's now. [/URL]
30 min? Did you drive down here from Jersey? PG usually has TONS of parking, just have to park on the backside...On the Fireberry's they can be stock located through footaction. Have them do a item lookup for the sku. 8865508564114. Or if you are still in the area, Montgomery Mall Footlocker HOH, still has them in stock.

I'm from Baltimore and I'm making the trip to work there, who you telling??
Anyway, are these hyperposites TTS??
Hyperposites fit half size small, unless you like your shoes really snug!

30 min? Did you drive down here from Jersey? PG usually has TONS of parking, just have to park on the backside...On the Fireberry's they can be stock located through footaction. Have them do a item lookup for the sku. 8865508564114. Or if you are still in the area, Montgomery Mall Footlocker HOH, still has them in stock.
Hyperposites fit half size small, unless you like your shoes really snug!
Nah. I live in Baltimore now, but I'm back and forth. They were packed *** hell today I guess. It was my first time there, too.

The Footaction Sku for the Fireberry Hyperposite is 0536402004 then your 3 digit size. They are availible for order too. Hope this helps some people that need them and missed out.

Got these at HOH at The Mall at Prince Georges after looking for parking for damn near 25-30 minutes. I got two more coming from NDC too. These shoes are just :pimp: . I want the Fireberry's now. 

30 minutes to find parking at PG? Since when?

Got these at HOH at The Mall at Prince Georges after looking for parking for damn near 25-30 minutes. I got two more coming from NDC too. These shoes are just :pimp: . I want the Fireberry's now. 

jimmyjazz.com has your 9.5 fireberry

am i the only one that thinks the STAT PE needs an orange midsole? From an angle the shoe looks weird.

Back
Top Bottom