Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

^^damn, i ain't been to mondawmin in a couple weeks. i was in town running errands all day and i never thought to stop by. maybe i should cancel my ndc order and go cop in the morning. hmmm.

ndc changed their cancellation policy. if the authorization is approved, then you cant cancel.

that sucks you can't call in and cancel other ppl's orders. :lol: >D

on another note, kinda feeling the Tiger camo because the swoosh is somewhat not visible. But the color on the midsole doesn't seem to match up with the upper. Not sure if that's a deal breaker.

obsidians look nice. i might cop them later on if they dont release an all black colorway...

The Phillipines get hyperposites yet Canada does not lol damn 
mean.gif

Got the Statue of Liberty's from NDC a few days ago, but was too lazy to take pics.

I don't really get excited for sneakers any more, but these changed that. They are my favorite purchase in quite some time, and might even crack my personal Top 5 shoes all time list. High praise, I know. Not surprisingly, they are a lot nicer in person. The color is unique, material and quality are on point...can't find any flaw with this shoe. If you have wide feet, go up half a size (I'm a 10 and got a 10 in these and they feel too snug, guess I'll just wear them around the house to break them in). I really should've doubled up on these. :\ Maybe I might buy another pair from resellers since the prices aren't too bad yet.

damn i was hyped to see this hoping i could get my 12 oh well ill just rock my snug 11 hope the blues dont sell out since im still hurting from the sols and wont be able to cop til next check but i really like em wish they werent coming out so soon after the sols since hyperposites are the only sneaker im collecting at the moment

Back
Top Bottom