Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

They shoe has had one od the weideistt releases I've ever seen.

And I can't believe that come this fall/winter there will be 7-8 shoes with Foamposite :smh:

Last edited:
They shoe has had one od the weideistt releases I've ever seen.

And I can't believe that come this fall/winter there will be 7-8 shoes with Foamposite :smh:
What new foams are coming out this fall/winter?

Shoes that will feature foamposite in some way this fall/winter:
Foam Ones
Foam Pros
Hyperposites
Barkley Foamposites
Flightposite 2013
Lebron 11

Then I'm accounting for one to more of the following to MAYBE drop, but this is only conjecture:
AF1 Foam
Totals
Penny 6 (rumored to have Foam, but holiday catalogs are out without mention of them, so I doubt they even exist, but still it was a rumor a while back)

These are one of the best designed Nike sneakers in a long time and the colorways just weren't that good. They're still nice, but just a simple all black/clear bottom or black red like aldridge and bosh's PE would've sold so well. Not one white based colorway despite all of the PEs we see on court. Really confused with the choices of colorways.

Navy blues came in yesterday. Finally getting time to take pics.

Def gonna search for them 72's but not for 350 plus.. Will eventually get em

Just my Area 72s in from kicks-crew, and in person they are amazing. Detail is crazy. Only problem I have is I had to pay 42 dollars to pick them up at the post office.

Picked up a pair of SOLs here in the PI in a size 9 at an outlet for 6995 pesos which equates $175 US. They had sizes 9, 9.5, and 13 from what I saw on the shelves. Im no longer in the area but if you are in the PI pm me and I can give you the info on where the outlet is.

If I'm going to pay over retail for Area 72's, I'd rather it be from a US seller.  Don't want customs fees on top of the high price tag.

Back
Top Bottom