Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I definitely want to pick these up.  I like the hyperposite design but haven't like a colorway until now. Do any of you guys hoop in your hyperposites? I know they are a heavier shoe and I am used to Kobes, which are lightweight.

I definitely want to pick these up.  I like the hyperposite design but haven't like a colorway until now. Do any of you guys hoop in your hyperposites? I know they are a heavier shoe and I am used to Kobes, which are lightweight.

Theres a couple who do i think, they feel great fresh out of the box, casual wear is a breeze in these

If Nike still released PE's at HoH, maybe we would have seen all those ones these players have been wearing.

frown.gif
Exactly, I've been saying this for the longest.  It's totally ridiculous that they only released the Stat's, I'm totally confused as to why we didn't get Rudy's, Alridge's or Bosh's at HOH.  I thought the original intent of HOH was to give us a taste of PEs, now it's nothing but a regular Footlocker for hyped releases. 

Oh and the Christmas pair is decent, but they should've released the pair Rondo wore, that mint green sole>>>clear sole.  Nike had to find some way to screw us with a release by adding the clear sole. 

Last edited:
Good stuff fresh and at alleyzonjay yeah their the same shoes. They are a tad off in blue in terms of knicks though. Dope none the less

My first time seeing these carbon fiber Rudy Gay PE's. Not my pic btw. Would cop if released. Being that they never will....I'm moving along.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom