Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
It’s on!
3B78FE37-9A88-4897-8D8E-E96FAFBE88A6.jpeg
01C9C945-9BD1-4145-81F4-99FA628E69D9.jpeg
32AA859F-060F-4B57-B6A1-9F820E4D0EF3.jpeg

purpoe wood grain looks subdued in these pics. Dope fit my guy.

:smh:
NDC customer service went back down the toilet.

For years they had been using Americans on the chat and phones. Now they switched back to eastern countries. The reps understand the words but don't understand sentences.

I've been getting mostly American reps but half have been straight buttholes, like if I wasn't trying to get this discount i'd curse you out, deep breath, give me my discount please. :sick: :smh:

:smh:

I've been getting mostly American reps but half have been straight buttholes, like if I wasn't trying to get this discount i'd curse you out, deep breath, give me my discount please. :sick: :smh:
You served our country and should be given up most respect that’s not coo they should be proud to give you a discount you putting your life on the line for all of us

You forgot then bcuz I had to go down half a size on the OG 7.
I had the OG red carpets those fit really snug, the Cleveland pair was 11.5 and fit much much better
The black/white/gold pair was sz 10 and way too small so didn’t keep them

We all have different feet

Finally got to checking out my ASGs...and the purple is quite noticeable. It doesn't bother me at all, but I figured I'd toss in my two cents to those still on the fence.

Craftsmanship was great though. I still can't believe how horrible my first pair of red carpets were.

Finally got to checking out my ASGs...and the purple is quite noticeable. It doesn't bother me at all, but I figured I'd toss in my two cents to those still on the fence.

Craftsmanship was great though. I still can't believe how horrible my first pair of red carpets were.

this, the RC7 retro was highly disappointed, my OG is beat up and fits diff (11 to big, retro 10.5 to small) but man was it built better.

Back
Top Bottom