Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
11’s fit was terrible. Gave me callouses. The drop in insole and the cramped toe box was torture. Colorways were solid. It was all downhill after the blk/red though :lol:
Fit wasn't great for casual wear so I can just imagine hooping in them. King's Pride was something different. That has to be like top ten colorways of the line especially if you're considering the unique aspect of it.

Don’t get me started on the 13. Those posite pieces hurt my feet. Especially the piece in the top of the shoe. Hard to put on, not flexible. What was Bron and JP thinking when they signed off on those?!

colorways were dope. The look of the shoe I liked just weren’t that great function wise for me.

The 12 was the last LeBron I can say I legitimately used to check for and even then my interest in his line began fading at that point and there hasn’t been a release since that has brought back my interest. That said, I would only purchase 7s, 8s, 9s and a select few 10s so long as they continue to retro his line. The 11s had re-hashed bron 9 colorways but I can’t imagine wearing those casually anymore.

The 12 was the last LeBron I can say I legitimately used to check for and even then my interest in his line began fading at that point and there hasn’t been a release since that has brought back my interest. That said, I would only purchase 7s, 8s, 9s and a select few 10s so long as they continue to retro his line. The 11s had re-hashed bron 9 colorways but I can’t imagine wearing those casually anymore.

After they stopped putting them on NikeID after the 11 I can't say I've cared for anything after that.

Man those Fairfax colors match up perfect with Heat unis....got me thinking 🤔
tenor (68).gif

They gotta bless us with that media day Lakers VII colorway. Too dope.
I’ll even take the shootout stats colorway and the other og colorways that release in 09-10. F

cancel my shoes without asking me. Luckily I ordered a pair of Nike a few days after launch. I guess I won tho. without even asking me. Ordered these release day. Its a win being I copped a size 12 a few days on Nike. It’s still not right. I was gonna gift these to my cuz. Now he think I played him smh
3E068266-5AA8-4986-9213-B68809BE0E78.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom