Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Something you guys aren't mentioning, is how much softer the leather is on these over the Red Carpets....these things are butter!!

And regarding the MVPs, they nice, the regular 7 looked way better than the ugly *** PS model
The leather is better on the Christmas pair than the red carpets, imo.

@jp7891

I've responded to someone on Twitter about this recently.
I personally don't know if those are releasing. I havent talked to anyone in a while in regards to Nike BB product, so I'm not sure. That doesn't mean they aren't dropping.

What I can say though is I have heard legitimate resellers, who have access to backdoor product from stores, state that their "plug" was recently given permission/approval to order that pair for their store, so it could be likely true.

PO
redrum3281 redrum3281

Everyone’s caving? **** it I’m in too, let’s get it over with.
C8EFB915-BD21-40B3-B77E-90C2E4B91A7F.gif

We will see how accurate this is

@jp7891

I've responded to someone on Twitter about this recently.
I personally don't know if those are releasing. I havent talked to anyone in a while in regards to Nike BB product, so I'm not sure. That doesn't mean they aren't dropping.

What I can say though is I have heard legitimate resellers, who have access to backdoor product from stores, state that their "plug" was recently given permission/approval to order that pair for their store, so it could be likely true.

PO

Info always appreciated man thanks...

So you’re telling me sizing up 0.5 was a mistake on these? Smdh... 10.5 comes tomorrow so I’ll find out one way or another

Back
Top Bottom