Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Second pair arrived (Undefeated). Waiting on the last pair from Nike. And yes I’ll probably take pics of all 3 🤷🏽‍♂️

95ECF09D-9C84-4572-A6B7-654ADAAED0C5.jpeg
DAB17076-1325-4BBC-B3E1-9BFC9BBDBFEB.jpeg
E97B65FC-24E1-4FA9-AFA3-37FA7E500A88.jpeg
F8B22B01-8971-4F6E-A4A3-91CBF6AA9987.jpeg

StockX wildin man. I placed a $127 bid for a pre-school size for my nephew. My bid got accepted and the total came out to $160 after fees, shipping, and taxes. StockX turning into stubhub smh.

^ dont know how yall cooked on multiple pairs while i couldnt get 1 for retail but good for yall... im still waiting on my first pair i copped off resale from stockx... just waiting on them shipping to me already lol

^ dont know how yall cooked on multiple pairs while i couldnt get 1 for retail but good for yall... im still waiting on my first pair i copped off resale from stockx... just waiting on them shipping to me already lol

All manual and luck. Plenty of releases I miss out on, but I also put in the time to increase my odds since I am not using any bots. Like last week I would’ve loved getting multiple Royal Toes, but no dice. Such is the sneaker game in the new era.

bruh, im with you on this frustration. like how are dudes getting 3-4 pairs meanwhile i'm sittin hear considering paying $100 over retail for them. fml and **** bot folks

Nope no bot used. I understand your frustration but adapt to the game.

i only get multiple pairs of GRs... but with the bots and hype even that is not easy to do... still got 2 pairs of cool grey 11s, concords, space jams, infrared 6s, bred 4s, bred 11s, white cement 3s and black cement 3s...

Nope no bot used. I understand your frustration but adapt to the game.

congrats on getting them and "putting in the work." at the same time, it just bothers me that folks are greedy and insist on purchasing multiple pairs. to me, doesnt matter if you buy extras to stock or to resale, it's all in the same vein in that it creates an artificial lack of supply when there should be enough for most folks to be able to swoop up a pair without having to scavenge resale market.

miss me with that "adapt to the game" nonsense

congrats on getting them and "putting in the work." at the same time, it just bothers me that folks are greedy and insist on purchasing multiple pairs. to me, doesnt matter if you buy extras to stock or to resale, it's all in the same vein in that it creates an artificial lack of supply when there should be enough for most folks to be able to swoop up a pair without having to scavenge resale market.

miss me with that "adapt to the game" nonsense
Even folks that double up you have problems with? It’s a sneaker head tradition to have one to rock and one to stock. Stay mad.

Even folks that double up you have problems with? It’s a sneaker head tradition to have one to rock and one to stock. Stay mad.

i've been collecting and wearing dunks and jordans on and off for 25+ years and have always just worn my shoes. i know of that tradition you're referring to, and i've always seen the culture of "stocking" as unnecessary. if folks wanna double and triple up on general releases that are sitting on shelves, by all means, go ahead. in this current era, where your average consumer is competing with "bots" to get in line for digital releases, the concept of buying to stock/resale is just frustrating.

to each their own though, i understand each person has their own reason for buying.

that stockx waiting game always makes me nervous and anxious as hell, especially when i feel like i got in at a good price

Back
Top Bottom